Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Matthias

My Prediction for Seattle: We are going to get spanked

54 posts in this topic

More worried about the fact they're coming off a loss and their D. Not to mention, it's a 4 PM game which sort of gives them a little more time to get their heads adjusted.

Is start time 4 PM? I thought it was 1

We should beat this team. Gotta beat some scrubs this year and maintain the quo of mediocrity.

I saw "Hold ma d*ck's" stats from yesterday and immediately thought he would be trouble for our defense. Could be a big day for Olsen, if we are to have success.

Is start time 4 PM? I thought it was 1

Nope. I think we do that every now and then. I mean, the Tampa game was at 4. But we won't have the advantage of them playing as if it were 10 AM.

Russell Wilson homecoming! Don't be surprised. :o

We're going to kill Seattle because I'll be there at section 136 cheering my ass off. But seriously wtf is wrong with our fan base? Why in the hell do you believe a team that lost to Rams will beat us at home? Even though we didn't finish against ATL, we made a damn statement. Have some faith people damn.

We tend to make other mediocre teams look like world beaters. I expect Wilson to have a career day at QB and their running game to get big chunks of yardage against us.

Fortunately for the Panthers, Cam and company have more talent on offense. If Chud stops gumming up the works with his oddball play calling Carolina wins this one.

Can someone at least attach some handles to Marshawn's uniform, maybe even some chairs. Let's make it easier for our guys to take a ride down field.

hilarious!!

If our D-Line comes to play like they did yesterday, the Hawks had better hope Marshawn Lynch also came to play. Rookies tend to fall apart when they have smash-mouth pressure in their face, I don't care how well their ability to run is. This is a passing league. Marshawn Lynch will have a field day. Their defense has been putting on a clinic these past few weeks but I believe this team has the ability to score at least 21 on them despite all the wasted drives from endless read-option plays. Not being in their house makes it twice as easy, to be honest. The Panthers can win this one but the pass rush must show up again and the offense must score points. Gaining a turnover here and there on defense doesn't hurt either.

We're going to kill Seattle because I'll be there at section 136 cheering my ass off. But seriously wtf is wrong with our fan base? Why in the hell do you believe a team that lost to Rams will beat us at home? Even though we didn't finish against ATL, we made a damn statement. Have some faith people damn.

Well seeing as how they've beat the Cowgirls and Packers, they're no slouch. And we haven't been amazing at home in a while. It'll be a close game.

i'm convinced that the posters who throw out this sort of talk do so because that's how they react to adversity in their personal lives. not all men hang their heads and give up when times are tough.

i expect another four quarters of inspired football.

100% agreed.

if the coaches aren't preaching the fundamentals of tackling in practice this week......well we can just say "Beast Mode"