Photo
- - - - -

Obama in Newsweek

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
38 replies to this topic

#31 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 19 May 2009 - 03:21 PM

He literally fell all over himself? I mean, it's not like we were fighting a holy war or anything....oh wait I just found out about this:

http://www.foxnews.c...test=latestnews

Yes, and who can forget the time they all bailed us out from Saddam Hussein in 1991 and we thanked them by attacking them on 9/11.

#32 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 18,504 posts

Posted 19 May 2009 - 03:58 PM

Wikipedia Shearon Harris...site was designed to support 4 or 5 reactors. I think they even have the base built for the 2nd reactor but scrapped it back when it was originally built.

To anti-nuke liberals...humans are a virus. We shouldn't be here. Can't be expecting more energy consumption.

#33 Fiz

Fiz

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 11,055 posts

Posted 19 May 2009 - 04:22 PM

This post alone (as if you needed more evidence) clearly shows you lack of knowledge on any subject. To call nuclear power a "dream" is beyond a joke.

haha yes 16% of the world's energy is produced by this all you have to do is overcome all the staggering infrastructure and logistics obstacles and soon you'll be able to drive your electric h3 4 miles to buy a gallon of milk

I'm with ya that nuclear power isn't 'the answer', but what are you getting at? That we should use less power?

no im saying that we should exponentially increase the amount of power we use on a daily basis until the only hope is the discovery of dilithium crystals on ragnar 4 we can use to power our giant fox news interplanetary conversion fleet.

#34 KaseKlosed

KaseKlosed

@CMackMost

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,110 posts

Posted 19 May 2009 - 04:49 PM

http://www.newsweek....d/197891/page/1

This combined with all of you whiny conservatives here, along with emails I get complaining that Biden said where Cheneys secret bunker was or some such BS as a "why I hate these guys" rant, make me more and more content about Obamas election.

Posted Image

#35 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 18,504 posts

Posted 19 May 2009 - 04:59 PM

no im saying that we should exponentially increase the amount of power we use on a daily basis until the only hope is the discovery of dilithium crystals on ragnar 4 we can use to power our giant fox news interplanetary conversion fleet.

translated into...I have no answer and hope more people have abortions as to impact the birth:death ratio

#36 Fiz

Fiz

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 11,055 posts

Posted 19 May 2009 - 05:07 PM

translated into...I have no answer and hope more people have abortions as to impact the birth:death ratio

no my answer is right there, you're just too stupid to pick up on it.

how about this: the world, and americans specifically, have to lead more sustainable lifestyles, as well as integrating clean forms of energy production into the grid, including relatively cheap and cost effective solar and wind production.

i mean yeah nuclear power is cool and all but there's a decade long wait to get the parts, they take 8 years to build, and each new one you manage to build shortens the 50 years there will be uranium left on this planet at the current rate of consumption.

all the money put into nuclear research should just be tossed into nanosolar's laps to ramp up their production capacity and speed up how quickly cheap thin film photovoltaics can be implemented to cut our CO2 production

Edited by Fiz, 19 May 2009 - 05:17 PM.

#37 Fiz

Fiz

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 11,055 posts

Posted 19 May 2009 - 05:59 PM

Is h3 a synonym for that Heroes chick or something? I can see generating a lot of energy from that as well

nah h3 is what people propose mining from the moon and turning into energy.

#38 natty

natty

• HUDDLER
  • 4,756 posts

Posted 19 May 2009 - 06:44 PM

'More sustainable lifestyles' is a pipe dream. We're addicted to energy and we need it - that's not going away. I agree we need cleaner energy(and nuclear isn't the solution), but it has to be developed with the fact that energy demands are and will continue to grow exponentially.

#39 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

Grey Poupon Elitest Trash

• ALL-PRO
  • 23,317 posts

Posted 22 May 2009 - 01:10 PM

http://www.whitehous...for-Our-Troops/

Another good deal

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com