Photo
- - - - -

Head Coaching Candidates

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
111 replies to this topic

#85 Marc Anthony

Marc Anthony

HUDDLE VET

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 02 October 2012 - 12:01 AM

Cowher isn't going to coach! Geez get over it. Rivera will not be going anywhere anytime soon so why is this a discussion?

#86 Keep Pounding

Keep Pounding

Smith & Wesson 460

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 02 October 2012 - 12:18 AM

We dont need a new HC, we need better personnel and a new DC.... If Rex Ryan is fired, I would love to have him as a DC.... The man can focus just on DEF, and Chud can run the offense.. And Rivera can just stand there, Like he has no clue, and make sure the Gatorade is full and has enough ice...

#87 Squirrel

Squirrel

Drink a beer and relax

SUPPORTER

Posted 02 October 2012 - 12:20 AM

Chip Kelly

Don't know if you are joking. But was thinking him leach or holgerson. Have the score
Points at will. Put in the air raid offense and see how it works in the nfl..

#88 Harris Aballah

Harris Aballah

Fayette-Villian

HUDDLER

Posted 02 October 2012 - 06:22 AM

Riveras coaching one of the youngest teams in the league damn near ever. He's doing fine for all realistic expectations. it's these former redskin panther fans that wanna cry about every move like they really know anything about coaching or organizing a football team. We took it hard in the chin from the defending world champs and had an all out dogfight with the falcons. (excuse the pun). But there are still tweleve games to go, and anyone who has watched the nfl for years knows that week six is when teams really show up. Traditionally. So either get behind your team or go back to the redskins.

#89 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

MFCEO

Posted 02 October 2012 - 06:25 AM

The issue here is that the Panthers appear to be playing WORSE than they did last season. Considering they had an entire offseason and another draft to prepare I would say thats bad news for the head coach.

Especially with a young team at the very least you expect to see progress.

Have you seen progress over last season? If not, whose fault is that?

#90 Keith Moons Liver

Keith Moons Liver

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 02 October 2012 - 06:35 AM

Maybe the lock out last season helped us. Less time for Rivera et al. to teach our players stupid poo.

#91 AceMan

AceMan

Huddle Vet

HUDDLER

Posted 02 October 2012 - 07:26 AM

The issue here is that the Panthers appear to be playing WORSE than they did last season. Considering they had an entire offseason and another draft to prepare I would say thats bad news for the head coach.

Especially with a young team at the very least you expect to see progress.

Have you seen progress over last season? If not, whose fault is that?

^This, thank goodness

#92 hepcat

hepcat

Skandalouz

HUDDLER

Posted 02 October 2012 - 08:57 AM

Good coaching supersedes good players. Look at San Francisco...Alex Smith was just another bust until Jim Harbaugh came in. 49ers are at the top of the list for well-coached teams.

Ron Rivera? Calls timeouts so the other team can kick field goals.

#93 Lumps

Lumps

Jase is butthurt

HUDDLER

Posted 02 October 2012 - 10:26 AM

JR firing a coach early? Someone missed the pie chart...

#94 4Corners

4Corners

2014 Huddle Poster of the Year.

HUDDLER

Posted 02 October 2012 - 02:04 PM

Hate to say it but I'd be willing to bet that most of the fan base would like a mulligan on RR so we could of went harder at Harbaugh.

I remember when I was in HS and he was the backup QB for the panthers.

#95 falken

falken

NEWB

• Pip
ROOKIE

Posted 02 October 2012 - 02:30 PM

If RR would have went for it on 4th down and it would have been stuffed most fans and media would be calling for his head.

It was the right thing to do with the wrong results.

I thought the Panthers played a helluva game Sunday. Out of the Falcons' 4 games this year it was the best team we've played. I'm a Falcons' fan but it's not difficult for me to see that you guys have a good team if you can keep Cam from imploding in his own head. The NFC is a toss up this year with a couple of playoff spots up for grabs. You guys are good enough to earn one of those spots if the Falcons don't slip up and give you a shot at the division.

#96 Toolbox

Toolbox

SENIOR HUDDLER

HUDDLER

Posted 02 October 2012 - 02:36 PM

If RR would have went for it on 4th down and it would have been stuffed most fans and media would be calling for his head.

It was the right thing to do with the wrong results.

I thought the Panthers played a helluva game Sunday. Out of the Falcons' 4 games this year it was the best team we've played. I'm a Falcons' fan but it's not difficult for me to see that you guys have a good team if you can keep Cam from imploding in his own head. The NFC is a toss up this year with a couple of playoff spots up for grabs. You guys are good enough to earn one of those spots if the Falcons don't slip up and give you a shot at the division.

Uhhh noo the only important thing is what the fans would say.. not the media.. i believe the fans wanted to go for it simply because we have too much talent in the backfield to not try.