#1 Ivan The Awesome

Ivan The Awesome

That wasn't a Penalty.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,831 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 01 October 2012 - 01:55 PM

My thoughts and prayers go out to this man and his family. Olsen if you're reading this, know that Panther nation is behind you and is hoping for the best for you and your family. Keep pounding brother.

#2 Marguide

Marguide

South of the Border

• HUDDLER
  • 5,588 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 02:41 PM

What a tragic story, but hopefully one that can have a happy ending. Best of luck Greg, we're all behind you.

And Jerry Richardson is a very good man. I may not always agree with how he runs the team, but he has always gone above and beyond when it comes to taking care of others. If everyone was like him, the world would be a better place.

#3 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 01 October 2012 - 02:45 PM

The kid balled out yesterday.

#4 MThornton1

MThornton1

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 03:06 PM

The Olsen's are going to be in my families prayers......best of luck. Class act Jerry.

#5 Who Said What?

Who Said What?

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 814 posts
  • LocationEverybody knows Carolina's my home

Posted 01 October 2012 - 03:06 PM

That was good stuff. Fans act like these guys are not real people who deal with real issues. This is crucial, and he still goes and plays like a gladiator. I don't think people realize how much these guys love the game. He said he would have a hard time not being at the surgery, but didn't know if he could see himself missing a game.

#6 DawgzLife

DawgzLife

Charter Fan '93

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,022 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 03:27 PM

They are in my prayers. I slammed Jerry for something the other day, but wow what an act of care & concern; awesome.

#7 NanceUSMC

NanceUSMC

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,149 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 03:52 PM

This is why I don't give a damn about JR asking whether or not someone knows how to read a pie chart, or why I don't care about his role in business dealings within HIS chosen profession... I see threads about him being an embarassment to the team and to the city, then I see things like this or things like him going to the funeral of an individual he didn't even know simply because he felt it was the right thing... Mentoring Steve Smith instead of making him pack his bags... Coming to tailgates to be in touch with fans of his team... This is a good an honorable man, and I can't name another owner that I would personally want leading my chosen team...

And to the Olsens... My prayers are with you both... Greg, I do hope you read this, I'm as rabid a fan as any, but football can wait a day for your family... If it works out that you need to be there for this surgery on a Sunday, then you be there brother... This is your little boy... Your extended family (teammates and fans) will certainly understand and support you... God bless you and your family...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com