Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chknwing

For Those Who Flamed Me...

55 posts in this topic

Yeah, we'd get blown out, but some posters would feel better.

Sad thing is, it wouldn't. After the 37-7 loss to the Seahawks those posters would be saying "See? If Cam hadn't fumbled a week ago we could've won this game."

I really don't know if you are being willfully retarded or not. What kind of fan thinks that they're star qb should be benched after a fumble that he did not even lose to the opposing team.

Let's play devil's advocate here, do you believe that anderson and clausen would be able to play without mistakes? Should the giants bench eli after his interception led to the eagles winning their game? Drew Brees has yet to win a game this season should he be benched too? In your world no qb is allowed to make mistakes or at least maybe you just apply it to cam newton and not to the rest of the qb's in the NFL.

I wish I could come across the screen and slap you in the face and take away your computer.

Nah, it's troll... well it's Poe's law in action.

When will Rivera come out and point the finger at himself

so what do u do? Rivera has punished other players with fumblitis. What kind fo message would it send to the team if he doesn't apply the same rules to Cam. No one one here will agree with me, but I say start Derick Anderson next game. You have to protect the football in this league. That will deffinately send a clear message to the rest of the team that lack of ball security will not be tolerated. If cam was being sacked etc, that would be different, but when u take off running with the ball, you have to protect it.

Wow.

This is ALMOST as good as my "Should we trade Cam?" thread.

timestamp='1349118804' post='1929924']

so what do u do? Rivera has punished other players with fumblitis. What kind fo message would it send to the team if he doesn't apply the same rules to Cam. No one one here will agree with me, but I say start Derick Anderson next game. You have to protect the football in this league. That will deffinately send a clear message to the rest of the team that lack of ball security will not be tolerated. If cam was being sacked etc, that would be different, but when u take off running with the ball, you have to protect it.

just so we remember who "that guy" was that suggested benching newton because he fumbled.

oh...and someone is surprised they got flamed for this? lol

let's bench our biggest difference maker on offense after he had an otherwise very good game, said no sane person ever.

Do basically this is the seasons first insane "bench cam" thread?

Took longer than I expected