Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Awesomeness!!

If we lose next week to the Seahawks, fire Rivera after the game.

55 posts in this topic

Mid-season firings almost never make sense.

Now, after the season, yeah, go for it, but only if you (JR) are serious about doing all you can to put a competitive product on the field, including getting the best head coach available. However, I would not support firing Rivera after the season just to replace him with some coordinator that can be hired on the cheap. If that's your plan, forget it, and just hope Ron grows into the job.

Isnt Cowher sitting up on lake Norman willing to be the head coach if we let him bring in his gm and run the team his way?

Unless you get rid of Marty, you are just changing saddles on a dead horse.

1 person likes this

Unless you get rid of Marty, you are just changing saddles on a dead horse.

1 person likes this

Much rather them fire that terrible idea of building everything from the draft and not addressing any needs in FA. Only time we have been in the playoffs is when we made a splash in FA.

i'm glad you people aren't running the team

2 people like this

Dont fire him

You fire McDermott and you tell Rivera to take control of the defense. That way he'll be doing something than just standing there looking stupid

1 person likes this

there's a better chance i'm fuging katy perry this week

1 person likes this

Sure. He'll be the coach for the rest of this year and likely next year at least.

It pains me that we couldn't get a guy like Jim Harbaugh. Rivera seems out of his league. Maybe he'll get better. Maybe not. Better coaching and we're 3-1 and that fact is brutal as a controllable.

1 person likes this