Photo
- - - - -

If we lose next week to the Seahawks, fire Rivera after the game.

• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

#31 FastNFurious

FastNFurious

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 343 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 07:11 PM

A loss will be easier to handle if someone takes that gum their Mr. Rogers wanna be coach chews and shoves it down his throat.... as you can tell, he kind of rubs me the wrong way

#32 Baby Andy Reid

Baby Andy Reid

finally someone fatter than Alice

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,580 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 07:23 PM

Moot point. We aint losing. I gaurenteed victory vs. The saints and im putting a stamp on this one too. It wont be close!!!!

#33 TANTRIC-NINJA

TANTRIC-NINJA

The holy ghost of Mr. Miyagi

• HUDDLER
  • 6,061 posts
  • LocationColumbia, South Kacky

Posted 01 October 2012 - 07:24 PM

Sure lets get a new bunch of new guys that will run a ball control offense and not speak with the media.

JR is in charge of the hiring process...Id rather grow with this staff because it has flashes of greatness and deer in headlights at the same time.

A new regieme will set the franch back another two years at least.

Who is the football Messiah you seek?

#34 PhillyB

PhillyB

that jungle football

• ALL-PRO
  • 20,476 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 01 October 2012 - 07:41 PM

That would be a great start...but it wouldn't help us now,and even worse interim coach would be the a## hole in charge of the defense. Marty hurney,ron"gutless" rivera,and both his NON co-ordinating lackeys SUCK THE BIG ONE. ALL PANTHERS FANS ARE TOTALLY EMBARRASSED THESE PRICKS RUN OUR TEAM AND MAKE THE CALLS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>we're screwed until we grow a pair!....but really our season is dunn,,,done...dunn...look at the division and the rest of our schedule!

you post on the comment sections of glenn beck's website don't you

#35 unicar15

unicar15

• HUDDLER
  • 3,653 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 08:02 PM

If we don't win at least 8 games then house needs to be cleaned. I'm sick of mediocrity in the JR era. This franchise is going to fail unless JR demands success and so far he hasn't really shown the will to win on the field as much as he has in the board room.

Hurney is incompetent but unfortunately the only way it might be hammered home is if minority money guys in the org speak up.

Rivera looks completely lost as a HC and just isn't ready for the multi tasking that is required of a HC.

#36 Kuech the Sneak

Kuech the Sneak

• HUDDLER
  • 4,835 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 08:11 PM

A little knee-jerk don't ya think? Depending on how this year finishes, I'd give them another year, and another draft to try and solidify this defense

#37 FirstRoundPick

FirstRoundPick

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 979 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 08:16 PM

JR would rather pay him to stand on the sidelines than stand at home. It is a principle issue with him.

#38 NanuqoftheNorth

NanuqoftheNorth

Frosty Alaskan Amber

• HUDDLER
  • 4,452 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 02 October 2012 - 12:58 AM

Ron given time may grow into a very good coach. I think he will be around for the rest of his contract unless the Panthers get less than 6 wins, then all bets are off.

His coordinators are suspect, but as mentioned earlier they show flashes of brilliance.

This week was a drastic improvement in team performance and should give most fans reason for hope.

If the coordinators continue to evolve, Hurney likely won't make any changes to the staff during the off season.

#39 Ivan The Awesome

Ivan The Awesome

That wasn't a Penalty.

• HUDDLER
  • 9,831 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 02 October 2012 - 01:00 AM

When can we start talking about the draft?

I'm already looking at the safeties.

#40 Kuech the Sneak

Kuech the Sneak

• HUDDLER
  • 4,835 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 01:06 AM

I'm already looking at the safeties.

If were picking in the top 10 again(I hope not) we should finally address DT and grab johnathan Hankins...he's an animal and maybe well stop getting gashed for 8 yards a carry. Reid from lsu is good at safety

#41 KillerKat

KillerKat

Top Banana

• HUDDLER
  • 19,030 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 06:21 AM

If we're firing any coaches, it should McDermott and/or Chud.

#42 2jakefansinva

2jakefansinva

Coach Jack Bolton

• HUDDLER
  • 4,735 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 07:47 AM

lol no.

The more I think about it, the more we might follow the Texans path with Gary Kubiak. First season 6-10, second season 8-8, third season 9-7, then a regression to 6-10 where the offense was elite (3rd in overall offense) but the defense was abysmal (32nd). After that season, they fired almost the entire defensive staff (DC, secondary coach, linebackers coaches) and hired Wade Phillips who implemented a defensive makeover. Went 10-6 last year with a rookie manning the QB position the 2nd half of the season and are 4-0 and arguably the best team in the league this season.

I just hope Rivera smartens up faster than Kubiak did and fires McDermott after this season.

you could very well be right here..............

but the folks on this board won't wait 4 games much less 4 yrs. for that improvement.

#43 Stroupe-a-loop

Stroupe-a-loop

SeƱor Member

• HUDDLER
  • 2,651 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 08:16 AM

you could very well be right here..............

but the folks on this board won't wait 4 games much less 4 yrs. for that improvement.

And they'll do what exactly? Be pissy, whine all the time, and demand the coach and GM be fired? Boy, won't that be terrible.

#44 ckad79

ckad79

Enjoy yourself, it's later than you think.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 805 posts
  • LocationRichmond, VA

Posted 02 October 2012 - 12:31 PM

When can we start talking about the draft?

You should always be focused on the draft. If Hurney was more focused on the draft, he might learn how to draft well deep instead of bringing in scrub after scrub that can't return a punt.

#45 CatMan72

CatMan72

KEEP POUNDING

• HUDDLER
  • 15,160 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 03:59 PM

LOL, so we're not even going to give Rivera a full 2nd season?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com