Photo
- - - - -

I was happy with yesterdays results..

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
22 replies to this topic

#13 iamhubby1

iamhubby1

SENIOR HUDDLER

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 01 October 2012 - 03:56 PM

Well I guess if you continually say "Next year" "Next year" "Next year" forever, you'll eventually be correct.

Dude. I have only read three threads since yesterday. And in every one of them you have said this repeatedly. So I thought I would acknowldge you in hopes that you would either stop repeating yourself, or maybe, just maybe, you could find a new train of thought.

Either way, carry on.

#14 Fox007

Fox007

HUDDLER

Posted 01 October 2012 - 04:13 PM

Dude. I have only read three threads since yesterday. And in every one of them you have said this repeatedly. So I thought I would acknowldge you in hopes that you would either stop repeating yourself, or maybe, just maybe, you could find a new train of thought.

Next year

#15 HardcoreDefense

HardcoreDefense

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 01 October 2012 - 04:30 PM

I was pissed to see us lose like that. I paced around my house for 20 mins cussing up a storm when White caught that pass. My gf thought I was bi polar becuase all my ups and downs during that game. I still am sour over that lost but next week is a different team and glad to see some improvement from the Giants game. I'm excited about going to the next game to watch the Panthers crush the Seattle Seaslugs.

#16 cbully

cbully

HUDDLER

Posted 01 October 2012 - 06:20 PM

yea this proves we lose too much! sad stuff man!

#17 cultclassiccat

cultclassiccat

flash

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 01 October 2012 - 06:25 PM

So anyword on Gettis, Hogan, Neblett? Gettis is a huge factor missing from our team. Hes got that next gear, we need him on the wing opposite Smitty.

Also, why wouldnt we put Smitty or Lafell at Nakimuras' spot on last min D, knowing he got torched and is obviously over matched on defending deep passes?

#18 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

HUDDLER

Posted 01 October 2012 - 06:26 PM

I was pissed to see us lose like that. I paced around my house for 20 mins cussing up a storm when White caught that pass. My gf thought I was bi polar becuase all my ups and downs during that game. I still am sour over that lost but next week is a different team and glad to see some improvement from the Giants game. I'm excited about going to the next game to watch the Panthers crush the Seattle Seaslugs.

I love your gif in the bottom. damn!

#19 bLACKpANTHER

bLACKpANTHER

º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º

HUDDLER

Posted 02 October 2012 - 12:16 PM

watched the game on DVR last night..

im with the rest of you all now..... :angry:

#20 Rubi

Rubi

Squid Smasher

HUDDLER

Posted 02 October 2012 - 01:31 PM

So anyword on Gettis, Hogan, Neblett? Gettis is a huge factor missing from our team. Hes got that next gear, we need him on the wing opposite Smitty.

Also, why wouldnt we put Smitty or Lafell at Nakimuras' spot on last min D, knowing he got torched and is obviously over matched on defending deep passes?

Gettis and Hogan ain't playing this year

#21 LA_Panther

LA_Panther

HUDDLER

Posted 02 October 2012 - 01:34 PM

...probably because I didnt watch the game. I was out of town and checked the score at 21-24 and then saw the final. Was upset for a bit but was happy we had the Falcons on the ropes.

Of corse we found a way to piss the game away, but as Panther fans- we should be used to that by now. This game just proves to me that the Giants game was NOT the true colors of our team. Once we get our defense back to 'Average'- Cam will take our town back to the promised land!!

I thought we were gonna get stomped and it would be over by the 1st quarter...To say that I was unhappy is an understatement...I wanted to kill someone

I don't know if we played to our potential or the falcons are overrated...we'll now that answer by, say, week 12

#22 Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

OWN the Line of Scrimmage

SUPPORTER

Posted 02 October 2012 - 01:37 PM

I expected to be blown out on their home turf and I'm happy with 95% of the game, but losing the way we did is painful. There are a lot of positives to come out of this, but you can't dismiss that they simply gave the game away.

#23 Khaki Lackey

Khaki Lackey

I keeps it real

SUPPORTER

Posted 02 October 2012 - 01:58 PM

I was happy with the United States' performance in the Ryder Cup.
I am pleased with the U.S. economy, because it could be worse.
I was happy with the results of the Titanic's first voyage.
I'm not an overly cynical character, but sweet mother of Jody Breeze, raise your threshold of 'happy!' To be fair, I would probably be happier if I lowered mine.