Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Byron Bell

43 posts in this topic

Posted

Bell got an injury, and it kept him out of 1 game. Otah with the same injury would have gone to IR. I love Bell already

1 person likes this

Posted

Bell has played outstanding. A good job from our coaching staff...

Posted

He has shown excellent progress. But Marty, should you happen to read this thread, that doesn't mean he needs to be signed to a $50 million, five year deal in the offseason.

Oh, and Silatolu has looked very good as well and is improving rapidly. Upgrade at RG and we should be set for a few years until we need to replace Gross.

Definitely 180 degree improvement from last year. Great to see him doing well so far this year. Ditto on Silatolu. I was frankly never worried about either of them. If they're the hard workers that we've heard about, they'll be great players for years to come. Agreed on the RG; Hangartner is getting abused at that spot. I wouldn't be surprised if Bruce Campbell takes Gross' place in a seasoin or so, either.

Posted

i love his twitter

^^^This.

And he seems like a high motor guy. Funny how effort works in life.

Posted

yes. we found a gem in Bell

Posted

He has played well, he's vastly improved over last year. Much better than that sorry bastard we had before him.

Posted

http://www.panthers.com/media-vault/videos/Panthers-Insider/38d6cd60-990e-4766-b4fb-9aa67933b53c

Posted

Yup, Bell is a beast.

Posted

I was as right about Bell as I was wrong about Cam.

I was wrong about Bell as well. I have to give Growl credit, he stuck with Bell, but I just never saw it.

Posted

We may get to see Garry Williams at RG this week, if he plays well it wouldn't hurt my feelings to see him steal the starting spot. He's a little shorter and heavier, hope he gets a look.

Posted

I am feeling confident about the future of our oline...

Campbell-Sialotu-Kalil-??-Bell

Should be a good lineup for years to come.

Posted

I am feeling confident about the future of our oline...

Campbell-Sialotu-Kalil-??-Bell

Should be a good lineup for years to come.

i would like us to find a RG in FA. the chances of us finding an RG that can contribute right away the way silatolu has is very remote and i don't want us to wait a couple years for an RG to develop.

aside from that, i agree. gross still has a few years left, but even then we probably need to be looking in the next couple.