• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#11 micnificent28

micnificent28

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • LocationCharlotte
HUDDLER

Posted 01 October 2012 - 05:51 PM

Ummm he benched joe right after his second fumble but after nakamura was toasted roasted and coated no dice?

#12 chknwing

chknwing

SUPPORTER

Posted 01 October 2012 - 05:52 PM

A lot of huddlers think like this and these kinda thoughts lead to 2-14 seasons, depression, masturbating in rage, and autism.

In that order?

#13 2jakefansinva

2jakefansinva

Coach Jack Bolton

HUDDLER

Posted 01 October 2012 - 05:59 PM

ah, the panther war cry

you watch, it will.

btw.......who's Keith Moon

#14 JawnyBlaze

JawnyBlaze

SUPPORTER

Posted 01 October 2012 - 06:02 PM

I agree with the majority of your post. But I knew nakamura had no business in there before that last drive. The same thing happened on that bomb td pass to white earlier in the game. He had been allowing white to get behind him all game, then falling backwards in front of him allowing the completion and preventing others from making a play on the ball. I fully expect Rivera to handle it the same way he handled Adams. No jersey for nakamura next week.

#15 Marguide

Marguide

South of the Border

HUDDLER

Posted 01 October 2012 - 06:14 PM

Too long, so I scanned.

You make some good points. Rivera has many, many good qualities. Yes, I felt the team was prepared.

On the other hand, I think Rivera is a bad game day manager. Some of his moves hurt rather than help the confidence of the team and players. And no, I'm not talking about the punt in the 4th. The 2 minute drill in the first half was a major blunder, but today, in his press conference, he did not find it reasonable to even be asked about it. And this was not the first time he has sent the team the message that he doesn't trust either the offense or the defense. These are the guys he chose to put on the field. Especially on offense, it's time to take off the training wheels. I assume the players know how to run a 2 minute drill. If they don't, then maybe they aren't as prepared as we'd like to think.

This team has enough talent to win. The line between winning and losing is razor thin most weeks. Some of Ron's decisions are costing us W's, and until he realizes this, there is little hope for significant improvement.

#16 cbully

cbully

HUDDLER

Posted 01 October 2012 - 06:18 PM

no praise!! that's his job!! to do so is like demanding respect from the wife for picking up the kids from school!

#17 Tarheels23

Tarheels23

Keep Pounding

HUDDLER

Posted 01 October 2012 - 06:21 PM

I don't have a problem with not going for it on 4&1 as much as I do, not knowing your personnel.

I've been calling for Nakamura's head since the Tampa game, not sure if you remember, but he was the one at fault for the punt block. I also knew he wasn't starting material after the Jet's preseason game. He has a lot of heart, but he's nothing but a modern day Rudy.

It's also time to put Luke in the middle, the kid has been looking good, and it's time he took over the reigns.

#18 CarolinaNut

CarolinaNut

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 01 October 2012 - 06:22 PM

i'm giving RR til after his 3rd year before i start calling for his head...i still firmly believe he will be a good HC for us...he's still learning how to be a HC...not everyone starts off like Jim Harbaugh...doesn't mean in time he can't be just as good

#19 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

Moderators

Posted 01 October 2012 - 06:22 PM

you watch, it will.

btw.......who's Keith Moon

serious?

#20 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

Moderators

Posted 01 October 2012 - 06:27 PM

nakamura did have a couple good pass deflections and a very helpful INT that would have ended up a TD and it wasn't like he was covering a couple scrub WRs.

not excusing that last play, but you could tell why he was given so much play time. i mean what was the other option? martin? the guy seems like one of those who's going to take it personally (which he has) and get better.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users