Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

open challenge/bet to user 'James'...dont be a pu$$ bro

64 posts in this topic

Posted

Let's just skip to the banning part lol.

Posted

Come on now James... you said no one would ”put their money where their mouth is...” looks like Chakra here is willing...

You gonna let the challenge pass you by???

Posted

I think he's worn himself out. He's stopped posting unintentionally hilarious responses and therefore made himself useless.

Put em out of his misery.

Posted

Pussy

Posted

I would have took this challenge at the start of the season. I want someone more annoying though.

Posted

Pussy

Challenge accepted. The panthers go above .500 I will be IP banned and if they don't, Argus Plexus is IP banned.

Mods?

Posted

Welcome to Fagville High

Posted

please tell me that is a joke? I am thinking it is. I aint talking bout working out to see who can work out the best, Im talking about diggin deep and bitting down on a mouthpiece. dont get me wrong I think BJJ is the best style of all but everybody does it because its so easy to tap out without getting looked down on. try calling a time our or stopping in the middle of the ring without getting knocked out or down for real. anyways. going to bed.

like homeboy said for all yall know I could be ethugin wiff my emuscles

Judging by this post I'm guessing you are literally retarded. Because no non-retard talks like that. Either that or that is actually you in your pic.

Posted

Challenge accepted. The panthers go above .500 I will be IP banned and if they don't, Argus Plexus is IP banned.

Mods?

1346171768_cat_gives_highfive.gif

1 person likes this

Posted

Mods?

I'm not the one that ante'd up. I'm just calling you out for making a bet and not backing it up when someone calls it.
1 person likes this

Posted

He's a shitposter that's not even gonna make it to the bye week. It's only open to people that aren't completely braindead.

My offer is still genuine to anyone that isn't clearly on account suicide anyway. YOU IN BRO?

Posted

why because I am willing to wager on my teams success? let me guess you are the typical Wilmington Puss poser who wears affliction gear but has never trained at any gym in town. Possibly even the tapout sticker on our truck. Either that or poser surfer knowing there are no waves unless a cane comes through.how close am I?

Actually, I boxed in high school, downtown in the ghetto off the north side of Grace St at Wilmington Coastal Boxing. Drove an old black '85 Mercedes 300 diesel, no such "tapout stickers". Only surfed a few times in my life, but don't pretend to either. Despite attending the fairly liberal school of UNC, which I attend because it's the best education I can get on in-state tuition, I consider myself an "open-minded" conservative politically.

I'm not sure what any of this had to do with my comment, but anyways, let me explain to you why you're making yourself look like a fool.

1. You look like a middle school kid. "You're too pussy to take the challenge" is something my 13 year old brother would say to his friends who are too afraid to talk to girls.

2. You claim to be so willing to wager on your teams success, yet your wager is either you leave an internet forum, or you stay. Like what the f*ck. "OMG dude, we went 9-7, that means you have to leave the Carolina Huddle forever!! Your life is over little kid, muahaha!111one" ...Please

3. Your supposed stereotypes of people that live in Wilmington are terrible. What the f*ck is a tapout sticker and affliction gear? I have lived in Wilmington literally my entire life, and I have neither seen nor heard either of those phrases ever.

4. My all time favorite, you're trying way too hard to come across as hard on the internet. It's really a mixture of the 3 aforementioned traits of a fool rolling together into one. Like I really think it's cool that you call people "pussies" on the internet for not taking your internet based bets, but calm down kiddo.