• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

#11 CLEARHOT

CLEARHOT

• PipPipPipPip
  • LocationSomewhere In NC
HUDDLER

Posted 02 October 2012 - 12:19 PM

Dude tickets will be a dime a dozen. Panther fan apathy + Seahawks = free tickets at game time

Just curious SCP ,does the calender say December? Maybe I've gone through a time warp. but I could have sworn that we play a 16 game schedule. Do you relish wussing out this early in the season?

#12 Johnny Rockets

Johnny Rockets

Mayor of Awesomeville

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 02 October 2012 - 12:26 PM

Seahawks come to town for a 4:15 pm matchup this Sunday thus giving us a looooong day to tailgate. This week's tailgate takes a break from donating to Toys for Tots and instead 100% of all proceeds will go to the children of Sport Youngblood fund administered by Sport's mother who will be in attendance at the tailgate on Sunday. Sport was a fixture and foundation of this website and these tailgates from day 1. He passed away too early from a heart attack at the age of 38. He was known and missed by many, many posters on this board.

This week's sponsor is long time poster and moderator Hawk as well as Bo From Monroe. Please be sure to thank them for their generous contribution because without sponsors we couldn't do these.

Love it...nothing against the Toys for Tots drive of course but it's nice to see we are following through with this. Thanks Hawk and Bo for the sponsorship! Now get your asses to the tailgate!

#13 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• LocationOn a Sales Call
HUDDLER

Posted 02 October 2012 - 12:47 PM

Just curious SCP ,does the calender say December? Maybe I've gone through a time warp. but I could have sworn that we play a 16 game schedule. Do you relish wussing out this early in the season?

Lol I'm there every game hombre. You are picking a fight with the wrong person. I'm bashing the majority of our fan base but I have never sold my tickets. In fact I meeting a guy next week to buy two additional PSLs. If I can't make a game, which is about once every other season, I give the tickets to a neighbor who is a Panther fan or I eat them.

Are you defending our fans? The Saints game was 2/3 full and that was the first home game of the season. This Seahawks game will be 1/2 full, watch. No matter if we play 16 or 45, tickets are easy to get for cheap to almost any game. Yet I'm still buying two more PSLs like a moron. So no, I don't wuss out.

#14 Hawk

Hawk

Banned

Moderators

Posted 02 October 2012 - 02:52 PM

sadly, I will not be able to get to Charlotte as originally planned but I am very happy that this idea is still going forward.

As mentioned, Sport, Cooter to so many of us, was a major contributor to the huddle in the earlier days and was always a big source of the fun at the tailgates. I know he is dearly missed by so many and for me personally, that would certainly have hit home even more had I been able to make it to the tailgate.

I am blessed to have made many relationships as part of the huddle and I hope to be able to get back to Charlotte one of these days to see so many of you and to meet those I have not yet been able to.

This doesn't change the sponsorship however...so please, I hope everyone is able to attend and drop some cash in the bucket for Sport's kids. Tilt back a beverage or two on my behalf!

#15 Johnny Rockets

Johnny Rockets

Mayor of Awesomeville

HUDDLER

Posted 02 October 2012 - 03:00 PM

sadly, I will not be able to get to Charlotte as originally planned but I am very happy that this idea is still going forward.

As mentioned, Sport, Cooter to so many of us, was a major contributor to the huddle in the earlier days and was always a big source of the fun at the tailgates. I know he is dearly missed by so many and for me personally, that would certainly have hit home even more had I been able to make it to the tailgate.

I am blessed to have made many relationships as part of the huddle and I hope to be able to get back to Charlotte one of these days to see so many of you and to meet those I have not yet been able to.

This doesn't change the sponsorship however...so please, I hope everyone is able to attend and drop some cash in the bucket for Sport's kids. Tilt back a beverage or two on my behalf!

No homo but I love me some Hawk! Hate you can't make it buddy.

#16 Hawk

Hawk

Banned

Moderators

Posted 02 October 2012 - 03:15 PM

me too buddy...this one stings for sure, especially under the circumstances.

#17 CLEARHOT

CLEARHOT

• PipPipPipPip
  • LocationSomewhere In NC
HUDDLER

Posted 02 October 2012 - 03:40 PM

Lol I'm there every game hombre. You are picking a fight with the wrong person. I'm bashing the majority of our fan base but I have never sold my tickets. In fact I meeting a guy next week to buy two additional PSLs. If I can't make a game, which is about once every other season, I give the tickets to a neighbor who is a Panther fan or I eat them.

Are you defending our fans? The Saints game was 2/3 full and that was the first home game of the season. This Seahawks game will be 1/2 full, watch. No matter if we play 16 or 45, tickets are easy to get for cheap to almost any game. Yet I'm still buying two more PSLs like a moron. So no, I don't wuss out.

Not "picking a fight"...esp. with a staunch supporter of the home team. We know there is nothing we can do to change the product on the field, but a h3ll of allot we can do about the perception of our fans.

#18 Bo In Monroe

Bo In Monroe

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 02 October 2012 - 03:53 PM

Who the hell is this Bo guy?

#19 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• LocationDark Side of the Moon
HUDDLER

Posted 02 October 2012 - 08:35 PM

Who the hell is this Bo guy?

Some guy who shows up once every year or so with his big cooler if fun.

Seriously though....Damn glad to see ya boy!!!!!!!

#20 mush

mush

Tailgate Czar

Moderators

Posted 02 October 2012 - 10:45 PM

Just got back from Wal Mart with a new outfit for this Sunday!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users