Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

is josh norman just to slow to get it done?

92 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

The knock on the kid coming out was that he was running the 40 at about 4.65. I have yet to see him in position to make a play on the ball or jump a route. We've all seen the tape the guy has great ball skills and hands. What we havent seen is him come close to making a pick.

I know it's way to early to label a player one way or another but, so far the tape hasn't been good. If he continues to get beat this bad do you think he should be given a shot at safety?

The guy has great size shows a fire for hitting... thoughts?

Posted · Report post

He is a 5th rounder and still has made some nice pass deflections. I have not seen Gamble really come close to making any picks either. Btw, Morris Claiborne has yet to record and int.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I dont see mo getting beaten by teams 4th wrs either. Morris looks like hes competing out there,josh looks a few steps behind is all im saying.

Posted · Report post

The knock on the kid coming out was that he was running the 40 at about 4.65. I have yet to see him in position to make a play on the ball or jump a route. We've all seen the tape the guy has great ball skills and hands. What we havent seen is him come close to making a pick.

I know it's way to early to label a player one way or another but, so far the tape hasn't been good. If he continues to get beat this bad do you think he should be given a shot at safety?

The guy has great size shows a fire for hitting... thoughts?

He'll be fine eventually. You can't play fast until you have a good understanding of the game.

Should his speed become an issue, you could also put him in Captain's current role, assuming we could find someone better to play #2.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

He's skinny like Armanti. I-AA skinny.

Posted · Report post

I believe he had a pick in the making, but Godfrey knocked it away. I think he has played well for where we got him. I also love his enthusiasm when he plays.

Posted · Report post

He's a fearless tackler. I believe he just doesn't play zone well, may need time to adjust.

Posted · Report post

Norman has swatted quite a few balls away. I'm not exactly sure who you're watching if you haven't seen this.

6 people like this

Posted · Report post

I guess pretty much shutting out a speedster in Julio is slow .

Posted · Report post

He's playing pretty solid for a rookie.

5 people like this

Posted · Report post

Norman has swatted quite a few balls away. I'm not exactly sure who you're watching if you haven't seen this.

I ve seen more of him chasing wrs from behind than him being in a position of power. I'm sure if you pull up times targeted by starting rookie cbs, he would be leading for most yards allowed.

Posted · Report post

I guess pretty much shutting out a speedster in Julio is slow .

He was only on Julio a couple of plays, and almost gave up a big play had Julio got two feet down.