Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is Jonathan Stewart the MVP of this team?

37 posts in this topic

Posted

He has missed two games so far, and in both those games we laid an egg because we couldn't run for sh**. And in the games he did play in, we were very competitive. Coincidence, or is J-Stew a more valuable player than we thought?

Posted

He is competitive but MVP to a losing franchise? I'm at loss for words....

Posted

Brad Nortman

Posted

lol no

Posted

Nortman has been awesome! Nice to have a punter!

Posted

greg olsen for me. he is going through a tough family time but is playing his heart out and seems to be maintaining positivity about the team.

i also think thomas davis is huge this year. only person to come back from three acl tears and is playing well. he lives up to our "keep pounding" motto.

Posted

He's definitely our most effective runner. I don't get why we do this dumb option stuff with newton when we could just hand it to our star RB like a normal team would.

Posted

Stew has a lot more experience with the spread runs. One of his knocks coming out of college was whether or not he could run in a pro-style offense since most of his runs were out of the spread. He's completely suited for this offense.

Posted

At 1-3 we should be discussing who is least valuable; therefore holding us back. Who is the LVP - Haruki?

1 person likes this

Posted

I Dno who to give it to.

Maybe CJ with his performance Sunday?

We haven't seen a DE impact a game like that since 90 left.

Posted

4 games in...

We average 30+ points with Stewart

We average 8+ points without him.

Cam and the offense just function better, Cam runs better, line play is better. I have said it for weeks now and people still argue it.....Stewart forces a DL and front 7 to play a different game and that helps everyone (it isn't just about his actual touches).

Posted

CJ hands down.