Not sure who has given up on him. Anyone who misses a whole season, not even considering the type of injuries he has suffered on the way back, would know it is going to take some time to get back to 100%.
During the offseason people even wondered if he would ever be back considering the achilles injury, top that with a knee, a hammy and a shoulder, of course he isn't 100%. I just wonder why he is in so many plays and why we don't have more of a rotation with the LBrs.
Reminded me of this 12 page debate back in the offseason.http://www.carolinah...king-strong-r40
For the most part people were saying to be hesitant before declaring Beason 100% back but those people were also getting killed for such blasphemy by some. I believe that was the day I decided to never pay attention to any opinion that contained the phrase "Derp".. Here are some great quotes just in the first couple pages....CPF4LIFE
- No!! he is gonna suck this year. draft his replacement. Kuechly!! Derp derp.jayflip
- Forget all those "Achilles injuries take multiple years...blah blah blah...look at DeMeco Ryans...blah blah blah".koolkatluke
- That's it the next thread started about % of not coming back from a achilles injury and Demco Ryans. OP meet me infront of the BOA to get smacked for not trusting THe Beast. (JK) I told you Dude was going hard and looked better then he did before the injury.jtgreensboro
- OMGZ Beasonz nevers gonnas bes the sames causez my names is Dr. Derp and teh players nevers comes back fromz teh achilles, take teh Keuchlyz!!!!!!!!!!!!Snake
- Cant believe this! The statistics say he cant come back no way no how. No one has ever beaten the statistics!!!11111111!! Doctors derp derp stats Kuechly derp derp.