<

Photo
- - - - -

Big Beas

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
19 replies to this topic

#16 Peppers90 NC

Peppers90 NC

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 02 October 2012 - 01:52 PM

Not sure who has given up on him. Anyone who misses a whole season, not even considering the type of injuries he has suffered on the way back, would know it is going to take some time to get back to 100%.

During the offseason people even wondered if he would ever be back considering the achilles injury, top that with a knee, a hammy and a shoulder, of course he isn't 100%. I just wonder why he is in so many plays and why we don't have more of a rotation with the LBrs.

#17 PhillyB

PhillyB

sườn núi phía đông thứ ba của mặt trời

SUPPORTER

Posted 02 October 2012 - 02:04 PM

i expect the defense as a whole will begin to gel around midseason and stiffen up considerably towards the end. this will directly correlate to beason's improvement.

#18 Johnny Rockets

Johnny Rockets

Mayor of Awesomeville

HUDDLER

Posted 02 October 2012 - 02:35 PM

Not sure who has given up on him. Anyone who misses a whole season, not even considering the type of injuries he has suffered on the way back, would know it is going to take some time to get back to 100%.

During the offseason people even wondered if he would ever be back considering the achilles
injury, top that with a knee, a hammy and a shoulder, of course he isn't 100%. I just wonder why he is in so many plays and why we don't have more of a rotation with the LBrs.

Reminded me of this 12 page debate back in the offseason.

http://www.carolinah...king-strong-r40

For the most part people were saying to be hesitant before declaring Beason 100% back but those people were also getting killed for such blasphemy by some. I believe that was the day I decided to never pay attention to any opinion that contained the phrase "Derp".. Here are some great quotes just in the first couple pages....

CPF4LIFE - No!! he is gonna suck this year. draft his replacement. Kuechly!! Derp derp.

jayflip - Forget all those "Achilles injuries take multiple years...blah blah blah...look at DeMeco Ryans...blah blah blah".

koolkatluke - That's it the next thread started about % of not coming back from a achilles injury and Demco Ryans. OP meet me infront of the BOA to get smacked for not trusting THe Beast. (JK) I told you Dude was going hard and looked better then he did before the injury.

jtgreensboro - OMGZ Beasonz nevers gonnas bes the sames causez my names is Dr. Derp and teh players nevers comes back fromz teh achilles, take teh Keuchlyz!!!!!!!!!!!!

Snake - Cant believe this! The statistics say he cant come back no way no how. No one has ever beaten the statistics!!!11111111!! Doctors derp derp stats Kuechly derp derp.

etc......

#19 Catalyst

Catalyst

HUDDLER

Posted 02 October 2012 - 04:41 PM

I expected him to struggle in coverage, but his inability to tackle is surprising to me. I don't ever recall that being one of the issues with this type of injury, but it obviously is because he was a lot better before.

#20 rico6

rico6

Shit.

HUDDLER

Posted 02 October 2012 - 05:30 PM

'' Big Beas'' is a liability out there regardless your defense or denial. If he's hurt he either needs to sit, or play spot duty and rotate.