Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zod

Roll Call - Seaguls at Panthers - Who is going?

65 posts in this topic

I will be there.

Unfortunately, (for the 4th straight year), the Panthers playoffs start in week four.

yep!

I'd like to go but watching a loss on TV is a bit less depressing.

I'm hoping to attend.

I might try to go and scalp tickets....4 o clock game...tempting

I might try to go and scalp tickets....4 o clock game...tempting

People will be giving them away :-(

My first nfl game. Hopefully the boys put on a show

If I'm breathing then I'll be there

1 person likes this

Panthers fans are terrible at supporting their team. I've gone to several games in Charlotte and the stadium is always 50% Panthers fan, 50% the other guys. I saw the Eagles a few years back during an opening game and all you could see was green jerseys everywhere. When I go see the Redskins, it's worse.

Luckily, playing the Skins means that I fight traffic back to 1-95. Seattle fans shouldn't give me any issues. :)

As far as the game, I'll be there. Leaving Friday.

PS: In fairness to the lack of support from fans, I get it... Charlotte is a transplant city. Nobody lives and breaths Charlotte and that results in a lack of passion for their city and team. There are some fans, but not enough to fill a 70K seat stadium 8 weeks a year. Let's be honest.

Panthers fans are terrible at supporting their team. I've gone to several games in Charlotte and the stadium is always 50% Panthers fan, 50% the other guys. I saw the Eagles a few years back during an opening game and all you could see was green jerseys everywhere. When I go see the Redskins, it's worse.

Luckily, playing the Skins means that I fight traffic back to 1-95. Seattle fans shouldn't give me any issues. :)

As far as the game, I'll be there. Leaving Friday.

PS: In fairness to the lack of support from fans, I get it... Charlotte is a transplant city. Nobody lives and breaths Charlotte and that results in a lack of passion for their city and team. There are some fans, but not enough to fill a 70K seat stadium 8 weeks a year. Let's be honest.

Did you see the Bears/Cowboys game last night? Cowboy Stadium was about 40% Bears fans. It's not just us.