Photo
- - - - -

Roll Call - Seaguls at Panthers - Who is going?

• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

#16 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,712 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 02 October 2012 - 10:24 AM

I might try to go and scalp tickets....4 o clock game...tempting

People will be giving them away :-(

#17 JayNasty

JayNasty

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 10:35 AM

My first nfl game. Hopefully the boys put on a show

#18 Kyle82

Kyle82

• HUDDLER
  • 3,929 posts
  • LocationRock Hill SC

Posted 02 October 2012 - 10:36 AM

If I'm breathing then I'll be there

#19 ckad79

ckad79

Enjoy yourself, it's later than you think.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 830 posts
  • LocationRichmond, VA

Posted 02 October 2012 - 10:48 AM

Panthers fans are terrible at supporting their team. I've gone to several games in Charlotte and the stadium is always 50% Panthers fan, 50% the other guys. I saw the Eagles a few years back during an opening game and all you could see was green jerseys everywhere. When I go see the Redskins, it's worse.

Luckily, playing the Skins means that I fight traffic back to 1-95. Seattle fans shouldn't give me any issues. :)

As far as the game, I'll be there. Leaving Friday.

PS: In fairness to the lack of support from fans, I get it... Charlotte is a transplant city. Nobody lives and breaths Charlotte and that results in a lack of passion for their city and team. There are some fans, but not enough to fill a 70K seat stadium 8 weeks a year. Let's be honest.

#20 SCP

SCP

• HUDDLER
  • 20,712 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 10:54 AM

Panthers fans are terrible at supporting their team. I've gone to several games in Charlotte and the stadium is always 50% Panthers fan, 50% the other guys. I saw the Eagles a few years back during an opening game and all you could see was green jerseys everywhere. When I go see the Redskins, it's worse.

Luckily, playing the Skins means that I fight traffic back to 1-95. Seattle fans shouldn't give me any issues. :)

As far as the game, I'll be there. Leaving Friday.

PS: In fairness to the lack of support from fans, I get it... Charlotte is a transplant city. Nobody lives and breaths Charlotte and that results in a lack of passion for their city and team. There are some fans, but not enough to fill a 70K seat stadium 8 weeks a year. Let's be honest.

Did you see the Bears/Cowboys game last night? Cowboy Stadium was about 40% Bears fans. It's not just us.

#21 CLEARHOT

CLEARHOT

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 425 posts
  • LocationSomewhere In NC

Posted 02 October 2012 - 11:15 AM

You people are truly pathetic. We have one of the most explosive offenses in the NFL and arguably the most dynamic player to ever wear black and blue. Yes the Falcons are our arch rival and probably one of the best teams in the league right now...and we had them. And now all I can hear are the juvenile delinquents on this board screaming how we suck...or the stadium will be empty. How in the hell do think all these storied franchises got that way. Yes they WON. But during the down years the fans supported them. I remember as a kid Green Bay fugging SUCKED, Lynn Dickey as QB and no hope of winning. The Steelers...freaking Terry Hanratty, a complete joke. We have CAM NEWTON ....a mere kid at 23, but with a damn HOWITZER for an arm, the speed of a WR and the body of a TE, and with an upside that is limitless. And so you wave the flag of surrender..."seasons over in week four". Your right about one thing some of our fans do suck.

#22 panther1

panther1

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 11:16 AM

There as usual

#23 panthers55

panthers55

Starting all over again

• HUDDLER
  • 17,048 posts
  • LocationAt the lake

Posted 02 October 2012 - 12:09 PM

Like always I will be there in the cheap seats and at the tailgate before then. Good or bad they are my team and I am going to root like crazy for them. It's how I roll.

After we win I bet those who doubted wish they had gone as well. Just sayin.......................

#24 Cape Fear Cat

Cape Fear Cat

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 828 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 12:33 PM

I'm there, in section 102. Holla!

#25 gamecocks722

gamecocks722

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts
  • LocationLost in the Mountains

Posted 02 October 2012 - 01:26 PM

Im rolling in for this one. I want to be present for the game that turns it around. Were going to put the smack down on Seattle and make our run for the playoffs...

#26 holderoftruth

holderoftruth

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,295 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 01:41 PM

I'll be there.

First game in the 100s section.

#27 jayneseahawk

jayneseahawk

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 01:45 PM

Hi everyone, I'm a Seahawk fan but thought I'd stop by and say good luck this weekend. I'll be there with my parents, wife and two boys. I have to say I'm worried about this game too. Hawks don't travel well and the offense has been sputtering. If our defense can hold you guys to less than 2 TDs though I think we'll win, but I don't know how that will work out.

#28 SCP

SCP

• HUDDLER
  • 20,712 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 01:53 PM

Hi everyone, I'm a Seahawk fan but thought I'd stop by and say good luck this weekend. I'll be there with my parents, wife and two boys. I have to say I'm worried about this game too. Hawks don't travel well and the offense has been sputtering. If our defense can hold you guys to less than 2 TDs though I think we'll win, but I don't know how that will work out.

Can you please wear the old blue and green Seahawks gear and not the new stuff with that fluorescent yellow?

#29 jayneseahawk

jayneseahawk

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 01:57 PM

Can you please wear the old blue and green Seahawks gear and not the new stuff with that fluorescent yellow?

LOL, sure since I don't have any of the new Nike things yet. I do have a bright green jersey for my one kid though.

#30 jayneseahawk

jayneseahawk

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 02:01 PM

Quick question, how friendly are the fans generally? We don't really drink or get obnoxious, but will cheer when the Hawks make a good play. We are just there for a good time and to see my team play kind of close to home. (We're from Buffalo area so I know about an obnoxious fan base)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com