Photo
- - - - -

Roll Call - Seaguls at Panthers - Who is going?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
64 replies to this topic

#25 gamecocks722

gamecocks722

NOT NEWB

• PipPip
ROOKIE

Posted 02 October 2012 - 01:26 PM

Im rolling in for this one. I want to be present for the game that turns it around. Were going to put the smack down on Seattle and make our run for the playoffs...

#26 holderoftruth

holderoftruth

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 02 October 2012 - 01:41 PM

I'll be there.

First game in the 100s section.

#27 jayneseahawk

jayneseahawk

NEWB

• Pip
ROOKIE

Posted 02 October 2012 - 01:45 PM

Hi everyone, I'm a Seahawk fan but thought I'd stop by and say good luck this weekend. I'll be there with my parents, wife and two boys. I have to say I'm worried about this game too. Hawks don't travel well and the offense has been sputtering. If our defense can hold you guys to less than 2 TDs though I think we'll win, but I don't know how that will work out.

#28 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 02 October 2012 - 01:53 PM

Hi everyone, I'm a Seahawk fan but thought I'd stop by and say good luck this weekend. I'll be there with my parents, wife and two boys. I have to say I'm worried about this game too. Hawks don't travel well and the offense has been sputtering. If our defense can hold you guys to less than 2 TDs though I think we'll win, but I don't know how that will work out.

Can you please wear the old blue and green Seahawks gear and not the new stuff with that fluorescent yellow?

#29 jayneseahawk

jayneseahawk

NEWB

• Pip
ROOKIE

Posted 02 October 2012 - 01:57 PM

Can you please wear the old blue and green Seahawks gear and not the new stuff with that fluorescent yellow?

LOL, sure since I don't have any of the new Nike things yet. I do have a bright green jersey for my one kid though.

#30 jayneseahawk

jayneseahawk

NEWB

• Pip
ROOKIE

Posted 02 October 2012 - 02:01 PM

Quick question, how friendly are the fans generally? We don't really drink or get obnoxious, but will cheer when the Hawks make a good play. We are just there for a good time and to see my team play kind of close to home. (We're from Buffalo area so I know about an obnoxious fan base)

#31 Sapper

Sapper

Healthy Scratch

SUPPORTER

Posted 02 October 2012 - 02:03 PM

Quick question, how friendly are the fans generally? We don't really drink or get obnoxious, but will cheer when the Hawks make a good play. We are just there for a good time and to see my team play kind of close to home. (We're from Buffalo area so I know about an obnoxious fan base)

Depends on your section - club, upper or lower?

#32 Sapper

Sapper

Healthy Scratch

SUPPORTER

Posted 02 October 2012 - 02:03 PM

I'll be there.

#33 jayneseahawk

jayneseahawk

NEWB

• Pip
ROOKIE

Posted 02 October 2012 - 02:04 PM

Depends on your section - club, upper or lower?

Sec 518

#34 Sapper

Sapper

Healthy Scratch

SUPPORTER

Posted 02 October 2012 - 02:08 PM

Ahh you should be fine. There is always the occasional heckler, but you won't get batteries thrown at you or anything close to that.

#35 Panthers_Lover

Panthers_Lover

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 02 October 2012 - 02:12 PM

Wish I could be there ... it's so strange not going to games this year. I'm trying to get my health (bum knee, mostly) better to resume next year.

#36 jayneseahawk

jayneseahawk

NEWB

• Pip
ROOKIE

Posted 02 October 2012 - 02:13 PM

Ahh you should be fine. There is always the occasional heckler, but you won't get batteries thrown at you or anything close to that.

Ok cool, I don't mind it too much myself, but my parents are in their 60s and my boys are both under 3 so I have to watch out for them. Thanks for your input and heres to a good game.