Photo
- - - - -

Roll Call - Seaguls at Panthers - Who is going?

• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

#31 Sapper

Sapper

Healthy Scratch

• ALL-PRO
  • 3,000 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 02 October 2012 - 02:03 PM

Quick question, how friendly are the fans generally? We don't really drink or get obnoxious, but will cheer when the Hawks make a good play. We are just there for a good time and to see my team play kind of close to home. (We're from Buffalo area so I know about an obnoxious fan base)

Depends on your section - club, upper or lower?

#32 Sapper

Sapper

Healthy Scratch

• ALL-PRO
  • 3,000 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 02 October 2012 - 02:03 PM

I'll be there.

#33 jayneseahawk

jayneseahawk

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 02:04 PM

Depends on your section - club, upper or lower?

Sec 518

#34 Sapper

Sapper

Healthy Scratch

• ALL-PRO
  • 3,000 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 02 October 2012 - 02:08 PM

Ahh you should be fine. There is always the occasional heckler, but you won't get batteries thrown at you or anything close to that.

#35 Panthers_Lover

Panthers_Lover

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,082 posts
  • LocationSpartanburg, SC

Posted 02 October 2012 - 02:12 PM

Wish I could be there ... it's so strange not going to games this year. I'm trying to get my health (bum knee, mostly) better to resume next year.

#36 jayneseahawk

jayneseahawk

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 02:13 PM

Ahh you should be fine. There is always the occasional heckler, but you won't get batteries thrown at you or anything close to that.

Ok cool, I don't mind it too much myself, but my parents are in their 60s and my boys are both under 3 so I have to watch out for them. Thanks for your input and heres to a good game.

#37 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 20,311 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 02 October 2012 - 02:15 PM

Quick question, how friendly are the fans generally? We don't really drink or get obnoxious, but will cheer when the Hawks make a good play. We are just there for a good time and to see my team play kind of close to home. (We're from Buffalo area so I know about an obnoxious fan base)

I'm an asshole but I don't represent the majority.

#38 jayneseahawk

jayneseahawk

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 02:18 PM

I'm an asshole but I don't represent the majority.

As long as we're not getting things thrown our way and the swearing isn't over the top obnoxious, some heckling is all in good fun to me and should be expected. I just don't want my kids or parents to have to worry about fights or beer "spilled" on them.

#39 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I Mean He Was Found Guilty

We dominated time of possession though!

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,302 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 02 October 2012 - 02:21 PM

As long as we're not getting things thrown our way and the swearing isn't over the top obnoxious, some heckling is all in good fun to me and should be expected. I just don't want my kids or parents to have to worry about fights or beer "spilled" on them.

that tends to be saved for when the saints visit us

by the way thank you for one of my most cherished non-panthers playoff memories

#40 jayneseahawk

jayneseahawk

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 02:24 PM

that tends to be saved for when the saints visit us

by the way thank you for one of my most cherished non-panthers playoff memories

One of my favorite playoff memories as well

#41 SCP

SCP

• HUDDLER
  • 20,311 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 02:29 PM

Yes seeing the Seahawks curb stomp the Saints was awesome and has created a soft spot for them in my heart. Seeing Lynch treat the cheaters like rag dolls brings a tear to my eye.

#42 Sapper

Sapper

Healthy Scratch

• ALL-PRO
  • 3,000 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 02 October 2012 - 02:31 PM

It is a 4:00 game, so people will have 3 hours more of booze in their system, but you probably won't see too much obnoxiousness going around.

Panthers fans are knocked as being a wine and cheese crowd -- so you will be fine.

#43 SCP

SCP

• HUDDLER
  • 20,311 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 02:32 PM

Nah I never throw stuff but I get pretty obnoxious verbally. Kids or old people will generally cause me to turn my ire elsewhere. If you are a mid-20 to late 50 male with no kids or old people though, it's on.

#44 SCP

SCP

• HUDDLER
  • 20,311 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 02:34 PM

It is a 4:00 game, so people will have 3 hours more of booze in their system, but you probably won't see too much obnoxiousness going around.

Panthers fans are knocked as being a wine and cheese crowd -- so you will be fine.

Just don't let them see you drinking a Cabernet with your Smoked Gouda, they will break bad on your ass.

#45 2jakefansinva

2jakefansinva

Coach Jack Bolton

• HUDDLER
  • 4,736 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 04:01 PM

Ok cool, I don't mind it too much myself, but my parents are in their 60s and my boys are both under 3 so I have to watch out for them. Thanks for your input and heres to a good game.

you shouldn't take a child to a football game under 6 or 7.........

3 is way too young but, good luck............with the kids of course. Fu*k the Seahags.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com