Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sloth

Bright spots from the Atlanta game

45 posts in this topic

Lets not act like ATL didn't have miscues either.

like calling 4 TO's in the second half and getting rewarded for them?

like getting man handled by our d-line?

all teams have miscues throughout each game, we just had more. that game was basically a gift from the panthers and refs to the falcons, so merry christmas.

like calling 4 TO's in the second half and getting rewarded for them?

like getting man handled by our d-line?

all teams have miscues throughout each game, we just had more. that game was basically a gift from the panthers and refs to the falcons, so merry christmas.

LOL. See sig.

*cough*

1 person likes this

btw...just noticing greg olsen's stats. 20 catches for 256 yards. only 1 TD, but his catches makes him 5th out of TEs in the league so far and his yardage puts him at 4th. olsen's on pace for 80 receptions and 1000 yards. i'd be surprised if that will be continued, but it's still good to see him living up to that potential. still like to see him get in the endzone more.

When you've got 3 starting RBs and a mack truck for a QB, red zone targets are gonna be few and far between for TEs

I think after that if anybody but AE is running the wildcat, what's the point? I've never understood the wildcat when you do not have legitimate passing threat in the backfield atleast.

2 people like this

If Luke was on the field for that 2nd Roddy White TD, instead of Beason, that would have been a pick.

I think after that if anybody but AE is running the wildcat, what's the point? I've never understood the wildcat when you do not have legitimate passing threat in the backfield atleast.

I agree 100%. If you dont have thr threat of the pass its no use.

Oh and I saw Amini block two guys at one time during one of our running plays. This guys is coming along very fast, and he's nasty.

A lot of people won't admit this, but Gross is having one of his best years so far. JPP didn't abuse him as much as people think.