Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rayzor

how long did the falcons have 6 OL on the field?

rayzor    10,329

i noticed early on that the falcons brought out 6 OL after we started abusing them but i was wondering if anyone knows how much of the game they kept that many on the field.

mwright350    592

I didn't even pay attention ... but now I feel like I should watch the game on rewind and find out because I should know this...

Chaos    8,174

Which in theory takes away a skill position player, but with our secondary, who cares. Amirite??

rayzor    10,329

It's Seahawks week now

i know. i was just curious and i wonder if this is going to be something that we see in the future from other teams.

if it is i hope that we can capitalize on it.

csx    6,974

I only remember one time that they made someone eligible...but that doesn't mean it did not happen more

rayzor    10,329

i was at the game guys.. they had 6 linemen in the game for at LEAST 25-30 snaps.. the refs were constantly saying 60 is an eligible reciever

good to know.

still sucks we weren't able to capitalize on them being without one more skill position on the field but i think this bodes well for our pass rush. not every team would be able to compensate for that loss of a skill position the way the falcons did.

i can't wait to see what we can do to that rookie midget throwing the ball in seattle with his receiving corps.