Photo
- - - - -

Oh God! We couldn't tackle Turner now "Beast Mode".......

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#11 Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

OWN the Line of Scrimmage

• LocationNC
SUPPORTER

Posted 02 October 2012 - 02:34 PM

Speed in Sidney Rice at WR, but Gamble should be able to stop him alone.

In short- nothing.

#12 Fox007

Fox007

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 02 October 2012 - 02:37 PM

If McDermott doesn't stack 8 in the box and play press man coverage, then there is no hope for this man in the NFL.

#13 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

Moderators

tackling was bad, but part of turner's success was related to the ginormous gaping holes the offensive line opened up for him. to stop him the defensive line is going to have to play with exception gap discipline. and for gods sake seal off the edge. i can't count the number of times i've put my remote through the wall when the interior line gets pressure and everyone reads well and then all of a sudden the back is just skipping off tackle en route to a first down.

hardy is notably terrible at this so i expect to see alexander, who is marginally better, and applewhite if healthy (he played the run from that position pretty well last year iirc

this is a winnable game if we can play well offensively and get them throwing.

those ginormous gaping holes created by an OLine that had 6 and 7 OL on it for most of the game.

#14 davos

davos

€∞€∞€∞€

• LocationCO
HUDDLER

JA and Kuechly are going to be very important in this game. Also, if Captain ends up on Tate a lot he better step up.

On the other side of things, this game is going to be a big test for LaFell and Murphy. I wouldn't mind seeing more WR screens, get the speedy guys in there, some i-form runs for f*ck's sake (I'm kidding myself here haha), some power running with Stewart, and getting Olsen involved early and a lot

#15 Growl

Growl

SENIOR HUDDLER

HUDDLER

Posted 02 October 2012 - 02:41 PM

If he didn't have that absolutely retarded nickname and the media didn't make such a big deal about the stupid Skittles thing you wouldn't hear nearly as much about this guy as you do.

Guy was average (or worse) for most of last season before balling out on the back stretch of the season.

#16 mr beauxjangles

mr beauxjangles

Large Member

HUDDLER

Posted 02 October 2012 - 02:41 PM

do you think the panthers are first to realize that seattle has a rookie qb and crappy wide receivers? that they should stack the box to take away seattle's obvious strength?

point being, every other team has done the exact same thing and marshawn lynch has still run all over them.

#17 h0llywood

h0llywood

I HATE LUKE KUECHLY!

• LocationPasadena, CA
SUPPORTER

Posted 02 October 2012 - 02:51 PM

Jon Beason returns to form against Seattle. Atlanta game was as bad as it gets and I don't think he will ever play like that again.
I just don't think Pro Bowl linebackers forget to tackle over a course of an entire season. I'm a little more optimistic.

#18 YoungPanthers89

YoungPanthers89

Lucy Snorebush

• LocationNC
HUDDLER

Posted 02 October 2012 - 03:06 PM

I think Gamble can handle rice and I dont see Golden Tate beating Norman so just stack the box and pressure Russell

#19 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• LocationNorth Carolina/Virginia
HUDDLER

Posted 02 October 2012 - 03:07 PM

This would be a good week to throw in a lot of 3-4 looks and just stack the box heavily. Leave Gamble on Rice and use Kuechly as a spy on Wilson; everyone else just play the run and make the Seahawks beat us with the pass.

#20 Growl

Growl

SENIOR HUDDLER

HUDDLER

Posted 02 October 2012 - 03:09 PM

Seattle, when they do pass, is gonna roll Wilson out of the pocket a lot. Don't see the advantage in this game of sending lots of blitzers up the middle on passing downs.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users