Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SZ James (banned)

NC State Recruiting Thread

60 posts in this topic

Agreed, but next year is when I question Lewis with Cat Barber coming in.

I think it will be a good competition to see who wins the spot new year. Cat probably is better equipped athletically to play at this level. However, by all accounts Tyler seems to be a very smart player so it might not be out of the realm of possibility if he learns how to hide some of his short comings this season.

Either way I believe we are going to be set at the PG position for a few years.

Lewis is going to be a GREAT role player for us. I'm not sure his final role with us but come his junior and senior year he's gonna be invaluable to this team.

woodson and anya are rumored to be making a decision very soon. anya prob. tomorrow or tuesday. woodson shortly thereafter.

woodson and anya are rumored to be making a decision very soon. anya prob. tomorrow or tuesday. woodson shortly thereafter.

source?

premium info on packpride.com

i would try and find it and link it otherwise.

1 person likes this

Troy Williams committed to IU and according to Jeff Goodman they are going to be pressed for scholarships. If I had to guess I'd say we add Anya and Woodson. Kyle Washington is apparently going to be a 6'9'' SF for us so we still have needs for bigs. That would be a great class and hopefully very enticing for Julius Randle.

Troy Williams committed to IU and according to Jeff Goodman they are going to be pressed for scholarships. If I had to guess I'd say we add Anya and Woodson. Kyle Washington is apparently going to be a 6'9'' SF for us so we still have needs for bigs. That would be a great class and hopefully very enticing for Julius Randle.

It'll be an either-or situation with Anya and Woodson