Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Newly released "urban" Obama speech

48 posts in this topic

Posted

Obama campaign gave out text to press and that was all they reported on. They did not report on the film.

Trouble is, the text left out 10 mins of inflammatory remarks from Obango. Journalism is dead. They report only what the Obama team tells them to report. Good gig for Obama.

1 person likes this

Posted

Newly released?

This was extensively covered 5 years ago.

pathetic.

Posted

As rodeo would say... "gah! The blacks!"

Amirite?

Anyway, the accent isn't as pathetic as the southern drawl hillary put on during her southern tour in '08.

Posted

Newly released?

This was extensively covered 5 years ago.

pathetic.

Top 10 reasons why this video matters now

1. The video released by the Daily Caller last night does include footage the media never broadcast or reported on.

2. Now we know the media and the Obama campaign "selectively edited" the video in 2007 in order to cover up Obama's divisive racial rhetoric

3. Past is prologue. Always

4. Obama grew up in Hawaii and Chicago, so where in the world does that hilariously fake southern accent come from?

5. In order to stoke racial division and resentment, Obama lied to his audience.

6. Obama is prone to believing and spreading dishonest and wildly false conspiracy theories.

7. At the 19:20 mark we learn that the Christian Obama doesn't know the Lord's Prayer.

8. Obama's "us vs. them" rhetoric and beliefs extends to his governance.

9. At the 20:10 mark, Obama laments the social injustice that created 37 million Americans living in poverty and pledges to fight that injustice as president.

10. When Obama gave this speech the Reverend Wright scandal had yet to break.

Posted

To me the biggest revalation in this video is the outright mocking of black people. And the shame of not calling him on it. Wheres jesse and Al on this one?

Posted

SO this speech is very important, not his actual accomplishments over the past 4 years as president.

Its a losing argument. Move on.

lol

Posted

You guys are such self-perpetuating robots.

Posted

The gall of it is what gets me riled up! The blacks!

1 person likes this

Posted

As rodeo would say... "gah! The blacks!"

Amirite?

The gall of it is what gets me riled up! The blacks!

heyooooo!

1 person likes this

Posted

Only person riled up from that video is Obama and his disdain for suburbanites. How dare they.

Their chickens are going to come home to roost.

Posted

Burns me right up.

Posted

Uh, Mitt, they have you on tape this week saying how you really feel about half the country.

Uh oh, quick, find me some old irrelevant footage that fox news will cum their pants over again!