Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Predictions against the Seabird Uniform#300ers

41 posts in this topic

Posted

something that we all already know:

We had a team that showed the capacity to do a ton better than a previous humiliating performance on National TV and step their game up until the last 2 minutes. The results are a mute point now but not the play at which of our defensive pass rush, Olsen, the whole RB unit contributed regardless of the formation, f*ck a lot of guys showed up against the stout Falconsh!ts.

So, these f*ckers better f*cking bring their sh*t because we're gonna f*cking f*ck sh*t up this coming Sunday

Basically, that defense is great but I think it's clear Russel Wilson is playing at a typical rookie level right now. If our ever so crazy awesome defense can defend this less than mediocre minus a running back offensive squad, I think we can manage. Newton, go Geno Smith yourself out on an admittedly tough but breakable defense.

Panthers

Seahawks

2 (safety because of Nakamura grabbing a fumble off a punt return and running it into the wrong endzone)

Posted

20-17 good guys

Posted

If Cam gets outperformed by Russell Wilson, I don't know how hard I'm going to be cheering for this team for the rest of the season...

1 person likes this

Posted

Seattle does have really nice uniforms.

Posted

Like Cousin Sal said on the Bill Simmons podcast today.... Cam Newton is going to hulk up and put a stop to this very poor man's version of him beating him on his homefield. And I tend to agree with him.

Rivera is stil a douche.

Posted

If Cam gets outperformed by Russell Wilson, I don't know how hard I'm going to be cheering for this team for the rest of the season...

Their secondary is actually good.....ours isn't.

Posted

BEAT THE LIVING HELL OUTA THEM

Posted

Seattle does have really nice uniforms.

The Seattle team with nice uniforms plays in OKC now.

1 person likes this

Posted

Seachickens alot

Panthers not alot

Chico on hot seat

Posted

24-17 Panthers

Posted

This^^^^^^

Posted

It's not all on Cam............. just like we saw two days ago.