Jump to content


Photo
- - - - -

Bobcats get #12 pick in lottery


  • Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#1 Boner Champ

Boner Champ

    Future Training Camp MVP

  • HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,348 posts

Posted 19 May 2009 - 01:20 PM

Bobcats have a 0.07% chance for a number one pick this year.

We could fall as low as 12th. Who would we want to pick up then?

Go Bobcats!

#2 Murph

Murph

    Joe Cool

  • HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,896 posts
  • LocationRound about here

Posted 19 May 2009 - 04:04 PM

Actually there is a 95% (approx.) chance that we get the 12th pick. About a 3% chance we get either the 1st, 2nd, or 3rd and a 2% chance we get either the 13th or 14th. We can not get the 4th-11th picks.

I'm not getting any hopes up for this one.

#3 Black

Black

    Don't Make Me Get Money and Platinumize My Body

  • HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,543 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 19 May 2009 - 04:32 PM

Gerald Henderson at 12 :D

#4 eaton_branden1

eaton_branden1

    Either play or get played

  • HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 233 posts

Posted 19 May 2009 - 06:24 PM

Terrence Williams at 12 if were in that spot

DJ will represent us at the lottery tonight

Edited by eaton_branden1, 19 May 2009 - 06:31 PM.


#5 carpanfan96

carpanfan96

    play hard, hit harder

  • ALL-PRO
  • 11,397 posts
  • LocationConcord, NC

Posted 19 May 2009 - 07:25 PM

Hey last year the bulls got Rose and the first pick having a 1.7 percent chance. It can happen. I don't think it will though.

#6 transitCATS

transitCATS

    Panther-UNC-VT Supporter

  • HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 19 May 2009 - 07:37 PM

I hope we get up to atleast 6 or 7 so we can take Tyreke Evans if he's there!!!

#7 eaton_branden1

eaton_branden1

    Either play or get played

  • HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 233 posts

Posted 19 May 2009 - 07:41 PM

I hope we get up to atleast 6 or 7 so we can take Tyreke Evans if he's there!!!


We can only get 1,2,3, 12,13, or 14

#8 Boner Champ

Boner Champ

    Future Training Camp MVP

  • HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,348 posts

Posted 19 May 2009 - 07:42 PM

We can only get 1,2,3, 12,13, or 14


not familiar with the rules...why is that?

#9 Boner Champ

Boner Champ

    Future Training Camp MVP

  • HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,348 posts

Posted 19 May 2009 - 07:46 PM

DJ looked nervous as sh*t when they introduced him!

#10 Boner Champ

Boner Champ

    Future Training Camp MVP

  • HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,348 posts

Posted 19 May 2009 - 07:47 PM

Bobcats get the #12 Pick!

#11 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

    The Panthers Quarterback

  • HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 19 May 2009 - 07:53 PM

Clippers get the #1 pick. Blake in LA

#12 eaton_branden1

eaton_branden1

    Either play or get played

  • HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 233 posts

Posted 19 May 2009 - 07:55 PM

not familiar with the rules...why is that?

I'll find the draft odds and post them

I hope T-Will falls to us at 12

#13 Boner Champ

Boner Champ

    Future Training Camp MVP

  • HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,348 posts

Posted 19 May 2009 - 07:56 PM

ESPN is saying that Gerald Henderson would goto #12

#14 God

God

    Attitude

  • HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,914 posts

Posted 19 May 2009 - 08:00 PM

I'll find the draft odds and post them

I hope T-Will falls to us at 12


T-Will has the tools to be a stud in the NBA, I really hope we get him.

But I read that Toronto is really interested in him.

#15 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

    Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

  • HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,667 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina/Virginia

Posted 19 May 2009 - 08:04 PM

give the cats steph curry or gerald henderson.


0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users