carpanfan96

play hard, hit harder

• ALL-PRO
  • 11,392 posts
  • LocationConcord, NC

Posted 20 May 2009 - 09:03 PM

Gerald Henderson is younger Raja.
If the BCats take Hansbra, I'm gone.

Most of the Mocks I've seen have him going to Utah. A few said he would start for them at PF in his rookie season. I think it was off the fact that the Jazz are expected to lose Millsap and/or Boozer.

#33 solorca

solorca

Eric Shelton Superfan.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 409 posts

Posted 21 May 2009 - 10:47 AM

If they draft Hansbrough, I'm officially done with this team.

I don't think they would be that dumb, but he'll be available...and he's a popular Carolina player, so who knows.

#34 rippadonn

rippadonn

Since 2006

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,862 posts

Posted 21 May 2009 - 10:28 PM

If they draft Hansbrough, I'm officially done with this team.

I don't think they would be that dumb, but he'll be available...and he's a popular Carolina player, so who knows.

How do you feel about Curry?

#35 Its The Milk

Its The Milk

Justice

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 949 posts

Posted 22 May 2009 - 12:26 AM

How do you feel about Curry?

I vote no to Curry. He is too weak.

#36 dexterpyro

dexterpyro

Huddle's Master Chef

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 642 posts
  • LocationWilson, NC

Posted 22 May 2009 - 10:11 AM

If they pick up Beeker, they might as well pack their bags and move to seattle. Just what we need, another undersized PF or C.

#37 Falcons1stPanthers2nd

Falcons1stPanthers2nd

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,864 posts

Posted 22 May 2009 - 01:11 PM

No way Hansbrough is picked in the lottery. I'm a big UNC homer but come on. Hendothug or Williams would be the best pick here IMO.

#38 tarheelblue89

tarheelblue89

More u spend, More u win

• HUDDLER
  • 6,182 posts

Posted 22 May 2009 - 02:02 PM

I would want Curry. He's quick, he is a light out shooter and he would be a great backup to Raja. Maybe Raja could play a mentor role with him. We won't get him though he will be top 10. Could see them taking Henderson, even though I don' want him.

#39 Wanderlai

Wanderlai

• HUDDLER
  • 2,985 posts

Posted 22 May 2009 - 03:42 PM

Man, IDK. Cats need a SG and a big that has a low post game. No PG and no SF.

Curry seems like a bust in the NBA ala Ammo, IMO. He can shoot the lights out but he will get worked over on the defensive end.

Henderson will be a good defender and is a heck of an athlete but his shot is crap and the Cats need a SG. He should be able to drive the ball and get to the foul line however. Him and Curry are complete opposites.

Ellington. I know, I know. I'm a huge Heel fan but even I don't know about drafting another Tarheel. He is a true SG with a sweet stroke. He is more atheltic than Curry but not Henderson. His D is also better than Curry but not Henderson. He did improve his D this year. He has a slow release, and that worries me some on the NBA level.

I can see the Cats trading up or down. I'd love to see them make a move to get Griffin but it'll never happen. The Cats would have to package Crash, Felton, and 12 to get the #1 and some crap contract and even then the Clips wouldnt bite. If I remeber correctly the Clips wouldnt take Crash for Kaman. The Clips have several good bigs. Thornton, Camby, Kaman, Randolf.

Edited by Wanderlai, 22 May 2009 - 03:49 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users