Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fellas I think we got a star!

10 posts in this topic

Posted

I look at old highschool highlight vids of other players like (kobe, TMac, Hardin, and others) and our boy MKG compares nicely with his highschool highlights. Showing their same skills and domination at that level.

But compare for yourself.

Posted

Kobe

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVAZxmygyDk

T-Mac

Posted

Hardin

Posted

He is young, but so good and relentless. The only thing he has to work on is his shot, but he will get that corrected. Dunlap has already been fixing his mechanics and working on that. Once he gets that fixed, he will be a top player in the league. He has the ability to shut down any star player defensively which is something the Bobcats have never had. He gets compared to Gerald Wallace a lot but he will be a lot better than Wallace.

Posted

I think he will be a good 18ppg 7reb 5 assist when its all said and done. I was happy when we got him, he is who i wanted the entire time and his willingness to work on his game is a reason i think he will be so good. MKG and Biyombo together will be 2 of the hardest working guys in the league. We need to find a go to scorer in next years draft and we will be on our way with a solid core 3 and kemba as a good 6th man.

and BTW its James Harden... not Hardin

Posted

If Kemba can improve his % and MKG can improve his shot, the rest will fall into place.

Posted

Looks exactly like every other NBA player to me.

Posted

i love MKG

Posted

If this can pick up the next Dwight Howard in next year's draft this team will be on the up and up.

Posted

He actually looks a bit slow and doesn't handle the ball all that well to me.