Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Johnny Rockets

Marty Hurney interview on WFNZ @ 8:45a

135 posts in this topic

LOL 15 mins in studio.

Marty got the F out of dodge.

1 person likes this

Hurney lost me as soon as he said Naka had "one bad play"

6 people like this

Hopefully after this year Hurney realizes that his idea is wrong a changes course. You can build a winning football team solely from drafted players in this NFL. We need to plug in some vet talent and bring a winning attitude to our team.

1 person likes this

Hopefully after this year Hurney realizes that his idea is wrong a changes course. You can build a winning football team solely from drafted players in this NFL. We need to plug in some vet talent and bring a winning attitude to our team.

starts up top. JR and FO needs to step up, big time.

I liked the questions being asked to Hurney. 3 winning seasons in 11 years and 4 out of 17 is not good. The higher ups in the organization need to be held accountable. JR and Hurney have done a horrible job, so far.

starts up top. JR and FO needs to step up, big time.

You do realize we had a down right good draft dont you? Keek,Alexander,and Norman are all going to be good players. The only problem with Hurney is that he is not willing to put any money in FA. We have one of the smallest scouting departments for pro scouts so it no surprise that we get bad talent. He just has a bad plan and its been bad since 09.

You do realize we had a down right good draft dont you? Keek,Alexander,and Norman are all going to be good players. The only problem with Hurney is that he is not willing to put any money in FA. We have one of the smallest scouting departments for pro scouts so it no surprise that we get bad talent. He just has a bad plan and its been bad since 09.

For a team that only wants to build through the draft, we should have the largest scouting department in football. Instead, we have one of the smallest. That is fundamentally stupid IMO. That is why our last 3 drafts prior to this year have sucked out loud.

"Building through the draft" and whiffing on multiple picks/traded picks are the reasons why we have so many holes and lack depth. That philosophy has made this team a loser basically.

For a team that only wants to build through the draft, we should have the largest scouting department in football. Instead, we have one of the smallest. That is fundamentally stupid IMO. That is why our last 3 drafts prior to this year have sucked out loud.

Where is that info coming from?

Not doubting you. Just want to look at it myself.

Hurney has been singing the same song and dance since we signed Jake Delhomme to that redic contract extension... "we have a long term plan, it's all on me... blah blah blah."

He sucks. And what sucks worse is that he is just doing what JR wants and taking all the blame for the blunders.

Where is that info coming from?

Not doubting you. Just want to look at it myself.

It's something I have heard over the years on radio and TV. I have never researched to see how valid the statement is.

Hurney has shown he is not capable of putting together a well balance team. JR accountability sucks, just even gutting this team for the lockout shows were his heart is.this team needs new people in the front office.

I disagree.