Photo
- - - - -

Marty Hurney interview on WFNZ @ 8:45a

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
134 replies to this topic

#133 Raskle

Raskle

Zookeeper

SUPPORTER

Posted 05 October 2012 - 09:31 AM

I'm glad that he feels strongly enough to have his guts ripped out and all.... but what exactly is Marty doing to remedy the situation? I didn't feel we got a single answer in that entire interview, just a bunch of "I take the blame". No poo Marty... as you should. But what do you plan to do to move us from almost wons to winners?

Accountability isn't just falling on the sword, it's giving the people relying on you a plan of action to fix things.

#134 jarhead

jarhead

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 05 October 2012 - 09:33 AM

gotcha. don't feel good about any of them, tbh.

this is one area that having reliable starting safeties would help. it would take a whole lot of pressure off having to rely on your 4th CB. i don't care what team you are...if you are having to give your 4th CB significant PT, you are going to be struggling.

again...i'm just happy this is happening in a week that we are playing such a weak passing offense.

If I were PCarroll I would put Flynn in and throw it all day.Our secondary is pathetic.

#135 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

Moderators

Posted 05 October 2012 - 09:40 AM

If I were PCarroll I would put Flynn in and throw it all day.Our secondary is pathetic.

i've had this sick feeling i've been forcing to the back of my mind that carroll might actually make the switch at the last minute...mainly because we are typically really bad against replacement QBs. if i was carroll i would most definitely start flynn this week if i was going to make the switch at all. it's a good way to start something positive with a new QB.