Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Need help on my new Goodwill purchase..

18 posts in this topic

Posted

I had a pretty good day today at Goodwill found more jersey's for my collection sadly it was a Panthers Peppers jersey but an authentic jersey nonetheless...and a Carson Palmer Bengals jersey.

Found some cool shirts they have no value but a cool Kiss/Motley Crew concert shirt from 2012 was a cool find

I also found a box full of solar outdoor lights you stick in the ground looked new had about 20 in them not bad for $3 and the ones we put a AA battery in work so that was a great find.

I had to leave and saw this statue and looked underneath that is was signed and numbered to 17/25 and it's heavy so for $6 I bought it but have no idea who the hell it is.

Thats why I need help do you know who this guy is?

FxCam_1349302828564.jpgFxCam_1349304096514.jpg

Posted

I'm not sure about this. But I happen to know a guy who is an expert on statues of short, bald Asians numbered to 25.

2 people like this

Posted

My room mate went to the Goodwill hammered after the Saints game and came back with a stack of 70s/80s records that I'm sure will end up in our abyss of junk called our garage.

Posted

27785178.jpg
1 person likes this

Posted

Well he does look asian in that pic but he is def an old white guy.....I have searched and searched online and nothing, I cant make out the dudes last name..

Last month at Goodwill I bought the Guns and Roses LP with the extra art inside just wished I has a record player.

Posted

Well the numbering is Jake Delhomme's jersey number so that should add some value...

Posted

It looks like Mao Zedong and Colonel Sanders had a love child

Posted

Def Jackie Chan.

Posted

It looks like Mao Zedong and Colonel Sanders had a love child

I was thinking Quagmire and Kim Jong Il.

Posted

I thought it was the monopoly guy.

Posted

gangham-style-star-signed-by-scooter_h.jpg
4 people like this

Posted

Hate to tell you this, but it's looks like Rush Limbaugh. Or at least the way he looked in 1995, with the comb over and the half glasses.