Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hotsauce

Most hated College Basketball player?

29 posts in this topic

He was the National Defensive Player of the Year his senior year. He ranks in the top ten all-time in assists and steals at Duke University. A complete joke on the court???

Maybe you would have been better served saying you didnt like him slapping the floor and being short and trying hard, but a joke on the court???

Hasheem Thabeet, Greg Oden, Sheldon Williams, Emeke Okafor, Shane Battier, Kenyon Martin, Tim Duncan, Grant Hill, Alonzon Mourning, Stacey Augmon, were they jokes on the court too???

Is your first name Steve??? Be honest.

There is no way on God's green earth that you could compare him to any member in that group you mentioned.

I didnt compare him. I stated a FACT, that he is a former NDPOY, just like all those mentioned. You can argue that FACT all you want, but look at the record books, he is the award winner. Of course it is a bogus award, because there are no Heels on it, but it is what it is I guess.

My argruement was he was not a "joke on the court" like Htar alluded to. I said you can write he was short, tried hard, slapped the floor, etc. but to say he was an "joke on the court" is wrong. Now if you wanted to talk about someone like Dewey Burke being a "joke on the court" then you have my attention.

http://www.dbcamps.com/maindb.html

You never answered my question...

Is your first name Steve??? Be honest.

Julius Hodge was a prick but nobody takes the cake quite like Wojo.

You never answered my question...

yes, it is me coach wojo. good one.:thumbsup:

Wojo played at Duke, so he's not a favorite player of mine, but he doesn't come close to my "most hated" list. I have to say that I admired his tenacity on the court, that doesn't equate to being a jerk...

Julius Hodge was a prick but nobody takes the cake quite like Wojo.

The jewel from Harlem destined for Stardom???