• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#16 mantal

mantal

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,344 posts

Posted 20 May 2009 - 04:36 PM

I certainly agree with Rasheed Wallace, no fan of the game would disagree with that. But the monster is Christian Laettner, that chest stomp in the tourney was just ******* uncalled for and he never redeemed himself for it...

#17 Luc21

Luc21

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 235 posts

Posted 21 May 2009 - 08:37 AM

Wojo and nobody comes close. I've hated many guys, but grudgingly respected their game...But that guy was a complete joke on the court.

He was the National Defensive Player of the Year his senior year. He ranks in the top ten all-time in assists and steals at Duke University. A complete joke on the court???

Maybe you would have been better served saying you didnt like him slapping the floor and being short and trying hard, but a joke on the court???

Hasheem Thabeet, Greg Oden, Sheldon Williams, Emeke Okafor, Shane Battier, Kenyon Martin, Tim Duncan, Grant Hill, Alonzon Mourning, Stacey Augmon, were they jokes on the court too???

#18 TbTeRRoR

TbTeRRoR

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 513 posts

Posted 21 May 2009 - 11:04 AM

He was the National Defensive Player of the Year his senior year. He ranks in the top ten all-time in assists and steals at Duke University. A complete joke on the court???

As a UNC fan you'll probably say I've alwasy complained about fouls and such... which I have not but "Wojo Foulski " is what I called him NDPoY hah really I thought he won the most fouls not called on me of the year. I had no problem with many of Dukes other players "defense" like I did with his very hands on and getting away with it steals that smelled of BS Man that guy was getting away with man rape out there.

Paulus gets my bid for some bad acting on those flops I mean really? was he even trying?

Now for carolina I didn't like ol Mahktar N'ydia (wtf ever spell check?)

#19 Tweeder

Tweeder

Hark the Sound

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,286 posts

Posted 21 May 2009 - 12:43 PM

thanks for reminding me......Thabeet would have been another one if he would have stayed longer in College....His remarks were already starting to get on my nerves

#20 Htar

Htar

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,599 posts

Posted 21 May 2009 - 06:57 PM

Maybe you would have been better served saying you didnt like him slapping the floor and being short and trying hard, but a joke on the court???

Hasheem Thabeet, Greg Oden, Sheldon Williams, Emeke Okafor, Shane Battier, Kenyon Martin, Tim Duncan, Grant Hill, Alonzon Mourning, Stacey Augmon, were they jokes on the court too???

You're putting Wojoke in that group below? Now that is a hoot...That guy was garbage. Defend him all you want, but that defense player of the year award is the biggest mystery of modern sports. He held, grabbed, hacked, tripped, humped every defensive possession he ever played.

#21 Boner Champ

Boner Champ

Future Training Camp MVP

• HUDDLER
  • 5,348 posts

Posted 24 May 2009 - 02:02 PM

Is your first name Steve??? Be honest.

There is no way on God's green earth that you could compare him to any member in that group you mentioned.

#22 Luc21

Luc21

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 235 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 10:50 AM

I didnt compare him. I stated a FACT, that he is a former NDPOY, just like all those mentioned. You can argue that FACT all you want, but look at the record books, he is the award winner. Of course it is a bogus award, because there are no Heels on it, but it is what it is I guess.

My argruement was he was not a "joke on the court" like Htar alluded to. I said you can write he was short, tried hard, slapped the floor, etc. but to say he was an "joke on the court" is wrong. Now if you wanted to talk about someone like Dewey Burke being a "joke on the court" then you have my attention.

http://www.dbcamps.com/maindb.html

#23 Boner Champ

Boner Champ

Future Training Camp MVP

• HUDDLER
  • 5,348 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 08:41 PM

You never answered my question...

Is your first name Steve??? Be honest.

#24 RedMage138

RedMage138

YES!YES!YES!

• HUDDLER
  • 2,533 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 11:15 PM

Posted Image

#25 Peppa Jack Supreme

Peppa Jack Supreme

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 407 posts
  • LocationRaleigh, NC

Posted 27 May 2009 - 12:29 AM

Julius Hodge was a prick but nobody takes the cake quite like Wojo.

#26 Luc21

Luc21

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 235 posts

Posted 28 May 2009 - 09:29 AM

You never answered my question...

yes, it is me coach wojo. good one.:thumbsup:

#27 mantal

mantal

• HUDDLER
  • 3,344 posts

Posted 28 May 2009 - 03:44 PM

Wojo played at Duke, so he's not a favorite player of mine, but he doesn't come close to my "most hated" list. I have to say that I admired his tenacity on the court, that doesn't equate to being a jerk...

#28 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 23,829 posts

Posted 28 May 2009 - 04:48 PM

Julius Hodge was a prick but nobody takes the cake quite like Wojo.

The jewel from Harlem destined for Stardom???

#29 Scrumtrilescent

Scrumtrilescent

I aim to misbehave.

• Administrators
  • 8,641 posts

Posted 28 May 2009 - 05:20 PM

Pete Chilcutt.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com