Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Debate

130 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Discuss...

Posted · Report post

Not a lot to discuss.

It was a slaughter. Will it matter? Who knows....there's a bunch of ignorant people in America.

Posted · Report post

Mitt is absolutely handling Obama. He looks more prepared, alert, on the ball and more in control.

Posted · Report post

Yea, I think Romney destroyed Obama (I'm independent and voted for Obama in 2008)... Obama got owned plain and simple. Romney says "how" Obama plan will fail and Obama dances around straight answers.

Posted · Report post

It's about convincing ~10-15% in about 4-5 states.....so go into it knowing that.

Other debates will be held in Ohio and I can't recall the other. Obama will rebound from this but I really don't think he stacks up to Romney. McCain was a Dole-clone that felt he had done his time and earned his right to a presidency through bipartisanship bills and his likability. He found that not to work.

Posted · Report post

I'm an independent too and think Mitt took this (based on how debates are perceived). It really won't matter though.

Posted · Report post

Reading CNN, many uneducated people struggling to grasp what Romney is saying. That's sad...

Posted · Report post

Obama will win because most Americans are sheep.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Reading CNN, many uneducated people struggling to grasp what Romney is saying. That's sad...

Fortunately most "independents" are seen as higher in intellect because their critical thinking skills sometimes obscures the simple and correct answer to simple problems.

Posted · Report post

tomo for fun, my friends who i know will vote for Obama even if he was filmed shooting deer with a machine gun on what were the points O won on and sit back and watch the eyes in their heads roll back trying to find something smart to say.

Posted · Report post

I love how nobody listens to Jim Lehrer, they just go ahead and talk about what they want

Posted · Report post

I think Jim Lehrer letting the players play was a great move. I really think it was a great debate as both candidates played with their time a little but it allowed them to finalize a point. There was no one side that was eggregious in time bogarting.