#2 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,303 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 09:12 PM

Not a lot to discuss.

It was a slaughter. Will it matter? Who knows....there's a bunch of ignorant people in America.

#3 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • 19,626 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 03 October 2012 - 09:15 PM

Mitt is absolutely handling Obama. He looks more prepared, alert, on the ball and more in control.

#4 ARSEN

ARSEN

Banned

• HUDDLER
  • 10,958 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 09:16 PM

Yea, I think Romney destroyed Obama (I'm independent and voted for Obama in 2008)... Obama got owned plain and simple. Romney says "how" Obama plan will fail and Obama dances around straight answers.

#5 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 18,303 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 09:22 PM

It's about convincing ~10-15% in about 4-5 states.....so go into it knowing that.

Other debates will be held in Ohio and I can't recall the other. Obama will rebound from this but I really don't think he stacks up to Romney. McCain was a Dole-clone that felt he had done his time and earned his right to a presidency through bipartisanship bills and his likability. He found that not to work.

#6 Sapper

Sapper

Healthy Scratch

• HUDDLER
  • 2,765 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

I'm an independent too and think Mitt took this (based on how debates are perceived). It really won't matter though.

#7 ARSEN

ARSEN

Banned

• HUDDLER
  • 10,958 posts

Reading CNN, many uneducated people struggling to grasp what Romney is saying. That's sad...

#8 ARSEN

ARSEN

Banned

• HUDDLER
  • 10,958 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 09:23 PM

Obama will win because most Americans are sheep.

#9 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 18,303 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 09:25 PM

Reading CNN, many uneducated people struggling to grasp what Romney is saying. That's sad...

Fortunately most "independents" are seen as higher in intellect because their critical thinking skills sometimes obscures the simple and correct answer to simple problems.

#10 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • 19,626 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 03 October 2012 - 09:27 PM

tomo for fun, my friends who i know will vote for Obama even if he was filmed shooting deer with a machine gun on what were the points O won on and sit back and watch the eyes in their heads roll back trying to find something smart to say.

#11 thatlookseasy

thatlookseasy

Death to pennies

• HUDDLER
  • 2,950 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 09:27 PM

I love how nobody listens to Jim Lehrer, they just go ahead and talk about what they want

#12 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 18,303 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 09:30 PM

I think Jim Lehrer letting the players play was a great move. I really think it was a great debate as both candidates played with their time a little but it allowed them to finalize a point. There was no one side that was eggregious in time bogarting.

#13 ARSEN

ARSEN

Banned

• HUDDLER
  • 10,958 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 09:33 PM

tomo for fun, my friends who i know will vote for Obama even if he was filmed shooting deer with a machine gun on what were the points O won on and sit back and watch the eyes in their heads roll back trying to find something smart to say.

I know few of those people. Every time Obama opens his mouth, they orgasm... no matter what he says. Honestly, if poo didn't work in the past 4 years, why sticking with it? People screaming to fire Ron Rivera but they gonna vote for Obama... go figure.

#14 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 09:37 PM

romney's not going to win dudes. it's ok, don't worry, you're still going to end up with a republican president. bummer he has to black though, right?

#15 ARSEN

ARSEN

Banned

• HUDDLER
  • 10,958 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 09:37 PM

BTW... I borrowed money from my parents to go to college and on my graduation day my parents forgave my debt. Two years after graduation I can afford to buy a $250k house and have a honeymoon on Maui. My fiance had $30k in loans and she was a major liability for few years.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.