Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2013 draft

20 posts in this topic

Posted

Hankins is just as nasty but has the versatility to line up everywhere on the DL. plus he plays in the big 10 vs some pretty good OL. and he is younger, i wouldnt mind having either tho.

Posted

Star and Hankins would both be outstanding if we're in position to draft them, but many on this board don't want a defensive tackle unless they're "Suh-level," whatever that means.

Matt Elam is another safety that would be a nice addition if he decided to come out.

Posted

I checked out Walter footballs mock draft because I'm slowly losing hope for this season(still a little bit) and they have us taking

10. Star Lotulelei DT, Utah

40. TJ McDonald FS, USC

Thia draft would be picture perfect as per our needs right now, fills two of our biggest needs with great dynamic players

Perfect for my taste.

Posted

Please take FS asap

Posted

Personally I think we need CB deft, so I wouldn't mind amerson if we are picking 10-15 range :)

Posted

Personally I think we need CB deft, so I wouldn't mind amerson if we are picking 10-15 range :)

Amerson is going to bust big time in the NFL at corner. If he plays safety he will be a lot better...

Posted

Amerson is going to bust big time in the NFL at corner. If he plays safety he will be a lot better...

This. Amerson has proven on numerous occasions this year that he doesn't have the speed to be a corner in the NFL. But, I do like his potential at safety.

Posted

Safety is obviously our most talent deprived position but DT isn't much better and if we're picking in the top ten and there's a choice between the two, with equal prospects available, we need to take the lineman.

1 person likes this