Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Romney 1 Obama 0

103 posts in this topic

Posted

He's not very good when he isn't reading a tele is he?

Posted

Only one in ten felt that the former Massachusetts governor performed worse than expected

Maddow was pissed

Posted

"News flash--Romney left the debate on crutches. Had to be helped out due to his foot being so sore from KICKING OBAMA'S ASS during the debate."

Stole this from an Observer dot com poster :lol:

1 person likes this

Posted

Lol, someone on FB asked if Obamacare treats ass kickings.

3 people like this

Posted

Romney did very well. He also managed to not come off as a douche, which is a major win for him.

1 person likes this

Posted

It seemed like Obama was just going through the motions and just waited for Romney to shoot himself in the foot. Never happened.

Posted

It seemed more like Obama has no record to stand on and blows when his homework isn't done for him. He has been piss poor at his job and keeps lying and referencing what Clinton did. What a shmuck

Posted

I enjoy a good circle jerk as much as the next guy so don't mind me while I just sit back and watch

Posted

I enjoy a good circle jerk as much as the next guy so don't mind me while I just sit back and watch

What else could you do at this point? You to this thread is kinda like Obama and his record--nothing positive to offer

Posted

Al Gore trying to use his expertise in, well, everything, to help us understand Obamas zombie like performance. It's the altitude.

Posted

lol @ Gore.