#31 Nicks To The Colts

Nicks To The Colts

shitpost around the clock

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,562 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 04 October 2012 - 12:28 PM

Who would be more difficult for Romney to work with- the democrats in Massachusetts or the republicans in congress?

his actual stances on the issues make him a soft RINO compared to the tea party looney bin that is the house GOP.

#32 Epistaxis

Epistaxis

• HUDDLER
  • 4,182 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 12:33 PM

First thing I thought of after hearing the post-fight breakdown was "rope-a-dope".

Obama is clearly the favorite, and might be wise to come out of these silly debates with no big stuff one way or another.

Just play it cool and let Romney shoot himself in the foot, or do well, whatever.

Just no big mistakes and he should be good.

I didn't watch any of the debate, since I'm not voting for either of these guys.

#33 ARSEN

ARSEN

Banned

• HUDDLER
  • 11,235 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 01:41 PM

U better vote or jury duty awaits u my friend. It's one of the reasons I go vote.

#34 markbm62

markbm62

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 385 posts
  • LocationNew Mexico

Posted 04 October 2012 - 01:43 PM

his actual stances on the issues make him a soft RINO compared to the tea party looney bin that is the house GOP.

As opposed to the Liberal nut jobs in the House and Senate?

#35 thefuzz

thefuzz

coppin a feel

• HUDDLER
  • 8,034 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 02:00 PM

IMO Obama has a better chance of winning the election, but not nearly as much as most would lead you to believe.

When lots of independents are talking they are saying that they are undecided, have not made up their minds, still unsure....etc.

However when they step into the booth, there is no one in there to point fingers, laugh, and call them loons when they make that mark. Many more will be making the mark under R instead of D this time.

Again, IMO.

#36 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,471 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 04:16 PM

"When I got on the stage, I met a very spirited fellow who claimed to be Mitt Romney." Cute way to put it. Romney was actually hurt by his good performance in the debate because the main story today is what a liar he was.

#37 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• HUDDLER
  • 10,454 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 04:23 PM

We have been saying that about Obama for the last 4 years

#38 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 14,034 posts
  • Location704

Posted 04 October 2012 - 05:46 PM

That Gore altitude thing was offensive but you can be smooth and charming when you are telling myths and inaccurate statements like Mitt was.

Not surprised the backwards conservatives ate that sh1t up!

I'm not here to act like I'm some political know it all but I know bullsh1t when I hear it.

"Clean coal" come on mitt lol

#39 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 14,034 posts
  • Location704

Posted 04 October 2012 - 05:49 PM

First thing I thought of after hearing the post-fight breakdown was "rope-a-dope".

Obama is clearly the favorite, and might be wise to come out of these silly debates with no big stuff one way or another.

Just play it cool and let Romney shoot himself in the foot, or do well, whatever.

Just no big mistakes and he should be good.

I didn't watch any of the debate, since I'm not voting for either of these guys.

I know who I'm voting for so these debates won't affect me, but your post is a very wise strategy for Obama and if he just plays it cool he's got it in the bag.

#40 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • 19,839 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 04 October 2012 - 06:54 PM

confirmation bias meter is off the schizzle today. in the media, there was NO WAY Romney could win. He would have had to not only do what he did last night, but nail every single point he said as 100% factually correct.
The same scrutiny is simply not there for Obama. The only time he is chided is when he either doesn't go left enough or attack Romney.

The libs like to paint themselves above the fray but they are the freakin kings when it comes to minimizing and downplay truths and facts. They are just more snarky than the cons.
The cons are equally bad at over celebrating anything. Because well, they don't get much to brag about and if they can get a victory that is televised, even better.

Either way it's like drinking a glass half full of poison or a cup of poison. Each will kill you. One just might be faster than the other.

#41 TANTRIC-NINJA

TANTRIC-NINJA

The holy ghost of Mr. Miyagi

• HUDDLER
  • 5,891 posts
  • LocationColumbia, South Kacky

Posted 04 October 2012 - 07:20 PM

Its like Cowboy fans..one win and chest beatings about the Super Bowl ensue..

Nevermind that Mitt was all hopped up on coke and scolds Big Bird, Snufflelopogus on TV and then goes home silently whispers to his own Magical imaginary friends.

#42 TANTRIC-NINJA

TANTRIC-NINJA

The holy ghost of Mr. Miyagi

• HUDDLER
  • 5,891 posts
  • LocationColumbia, South Kacky

Posted 04 October 2012 - 07:28 PM

"When I got on the stage, I met a very spirited fellow who claimed to be Mitt Romney." Cute way to put it. Romney was actually hurt by his good performance in the debate because the main story today is what a liar he was.

Mitt had a new economic plan last night that wasnt specific...he should have just said.."All the bad...I make ...Goood!"

Mitt was convicted, passionate which bode well for him in a "presidential" sense.

Did no one mention he introduced plans and policies he has never mentioned once until last night? obama even was like " you have been touting this plan for 5 months which is this...."

Mitt: "No, your wrong! I will now repeat the same thing I said " With Conviction" over and over for the next 15 minutes.

Like Chris Rock tweeted... In the next debate, Obama will pull Bin-Ladens skull from behind the podium with his birth Certificate in his mouth FTW.

#43 SuperMan

SuperMan

I'm always holding back.

• HUDDLER
  • 2,265 posts
  • LocationRaleigh,NC

Posted 04 October 2012 - 07:47 PM

You see we conservatives have no need for excuses or debates with you,

It is far to entertaining to watch you sqirm and come up with pathetic excuses because your guys indefensible record and failure to speak without a telepromter came to light he put his ass is on the burner time to watch it cook ;)

#44 boostownsme

boostownsme

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 176 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 09:48 PM

I still don't get how specifics of any plan are supposed to be brought up. It's a brief debate on general policies folks. It requires you to be tuned in and interested enough to go look up the specifics. But Obama isn't planning on the idiot vote doing that

#45 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • 19,839 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 04 October 2012 - 09:56 PM

I still don't get how specifics of any plan are supposed to be brought up. It's a brief debate on general policies folks. It requires you to be tuned in and interested enough to go look up the specifics. But Obama isn't planning on the idiot vote doing that

couldn't agree more. not too mention when someone who says things weren't specific that's usually code for I wasn't listening I was lost in your eyes.

plus let's quantify specifics. does it take X # of paragraphs or a certain amount of points? be good to know.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.