Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sam Mills Fan

I'm 100% sure we will beat the Seahawks. Agree?

126 posts in this topic

If I have any football knowledge, I strongly believe we are going to get beatdown. This is because our offense is the only thing that makes us look credible in this league. I'm on record in saying that Seattle has a hall of fame calibur secondary, and all those guys are either young or in their prime. So I believe they will shut down this offense in passing. Cam has been known for throwing a questionable pass or two every game, and because Seattle's corners are 6'4" and 6'3" respectively, they could pick off any pass that is off target. Both of those cats are also from Smitty's home state, so they have a little bit of his fire as well. With these guys taking away the passing game, that will leave the other seven guys focusing on our rushing attack.

Bottom line when our offense gets shut down, we look like a pre-school football team out there. Haruki is still starting and Gamble is likely out, that may indicate Russell will have a career day on our defense. So yeah, with my football integrity and knowledge on the line, I think we are about to get a beat down on Sunday. Don't hate the messenger. ^_^ If we do get beat down, I hope some drastic changes take place behind the scenes. Primarily offensively.

Nope, the percentages are on our side to win the game. We're winning this game.

http://accuscore.com/game-forecast-previews/nfl/10-7-2012/seattle-seahawks-carolina-panthers-72

:P

Will be close, their about is good as we are, lol we both SUCK.

be nice to see us close one out in our favor,

having a hard time being a fan of these losers,

bet CJ shot his load and plays like shitt again

Man the Seahawks give up a lot of penalties, 23 on offense and 13 on defence, we only have 19 across the whole team...

Our Dline can definitely put pressure on wilson, they have given up 39 pressures so far this year with 30 of them coming from their starting Oline. However they have done a very good job of not letting pressure turn into sacks the good news is that Wilson is not good against pressure with his average dropping to 4.4 yards per attempt. Expect a fair amount of blitzing.

My concern is definitely their defence though. They are great against the run, but have an even better pass rush. They don't need to blitz often (which cam excels against) due to how dominant their Dline is (very deep as well, will be going all game long). Oh and Beason and Godfrey have missed the same amount of tackles as thir entire defence have so far this year.

This is not a cut and dry victory, but I expect a defence like we saw against Atlanta, generating a lot of pressure. On offence I think we need a few tricks up our sleeve to maintain our drives as I think our Oline is somewhat out matched. Hopefully their lack of discipline will play in our favour.

Only read the op. Agree Panthers will win Sunday. Believe this team is coming together. I think the final win total will be more than you think.

The 10 day break did the team and coaches good. Bye week is coming at a good time. I see things getting better and better.

2 people like this

According to my reliable sources, the Seattle Seahawks charter flight is currently en route to Charlotte, scheduled to arrive this evening around 10:30. Pete Carroll is making the cross-country trip a day earlier to let his guys acclimate to the time difference, even though it's a 4PM kick off.

They gon be ready.

Only read the op. Agree Panthers will win Sunday. Believe this team is coming together. I think the final win total will be more than you think.

The 10 day break did the team and coaches good. Bye week is coming at a good time. I see things getting better and better.

amen.

loss in atlanta has a lot of people running for the hills believing that it was a game that the panthers can't come back from.

i believe just the opposite. i think they turned the corner as far as intensity and will be building on growth that took place heading into atlanta.

losing that closely should have put a bigger fire in their bellies.

i think some people look at moments like that and get stronger. those are the ones who have faith in the panthers coming into this week.

some people let defeats crush them and never seem able to overcome. i think those are the fans who are looking at it as a loss.

some fight. some give up.

if this is a team that has given up already i will go find another and i'm not exaggerating. if they haven't given up, i'm not going to.

1 person likes this

amen.

loss in atlanta has a lot of people running for the hills believing that it was a game that the panthers can't come back from.

i believe just the opposite. i think they turned the corner as far as intensity and will be building on growth that took place heading into atlanta.

losing that closely should have put a bigger fire in their bellies.

i think some people look at moments like that and get stronger. those are the ones who have faith in the panthers coming into this week.

some people let defeats crush them and never seem able to overcome. i think those are the fans who are looking at it as a loss.

some fight. some give up.

if this is a team that has given up already i will go find another and i'm not exaggerating. if they haven't given up, i'm not going to.

You know you will not have to go anywhere. This team is built with character guys, including the HC. They will respond in a positive manner. I am sure of it.

1 person likes this

no...loss

Marshawn Lynch will enter Beast Mode... we will lose