Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I'm 100% sure we will beat the Seahawks. Agree?

127 posts in this topic

Posted

Not 100% sure.....our D and ST could easily lose this one for us. Leon Washington shouldn't be kicked to....we don't have Jason Baker to tackle him at the 2 anymore. Beason and Godfrey are tackling so bad Lynch might be all they need

Posted

I don't give our defense an advantage over any team honestly and their defense has proven to be quite formidable.

If the Panther offense can't get going I can easily see them losing this game.

Posted

Not 100% sure.....our D and ST could easily lose this one for us. Leon Washington shouldn't be kicked to....we don't have Jason Baker to tackle him at the 2 anymore. Beason and Godfrey are tackling so bad Lynch might be all they need

Who would ever thought we would be saying that about the Beast?

Posted

Playing Seattle in Charlotte is a win for sure. Sign me up

(drooling homer)

Posted

if we come out of the gate swinging on both sides of the ball like we did against atlanta, there's no way seattle is coming back from that.

just like before, they have to set the tone early.

Posted

establish run = Panthers victory.

Posted

I'm confident we can beat them if we play like we did in Atlanta.

I haven't had enough Kool-Aid to guarantee we will. We've proven time and time again that we are fully capable of losing games we should win.

Posted

all y'all are crazy....Seahawks gonna be running all over your asses. Just when you think you have Beast Mode contained, which doesn't happen, I'll give you that little hint...he's gonna hit the sidelines for some skittles and Turbin is going to explode on you with a whole different look. 27-10 Hawks....love ya

Posted

Erroneous. I've said it a million times. Divisional games: All bets are off. There are no implications to be made from a divisional game. They have so much history and know each other so well. The worst team in the league can beat their leage best division rival any Sunday. The Redskins beat the Super Champion Giants twice last year.

Don't read anything into it. If we had shut out the Falcons, it wouldn't in any way mean we were a better team. We could still be an awful team. Getting smashed by the Giants, or losing to the Seahawks would be much more significant.

That said, we will bend Seattle over a saw horse .

aqw9b26956.jpg

Posted

We have to get ahead early and force them to be a passing team. If they keep it close and control the rock then we may be in trouble. Our WRs have to step up and get open against their strong secondary

Posted

all y'all are crazy....Seahawks gonna be running all over your asses. Just when you think you have Beast Mode contained, which doesn't happen, I'll give you that little hint...he's gonna hit the sidelines for some skittles and Turbin is going to explode on you with a whole different look. 27-10 Hawks....love ya

In honor of breast cancer awareness month and the way we're going to own marshawn lynch due to lack of support on offense...I now dub him....breast mode.

2 people like this

Posted

The way CJ is playing Wilson may be crying before the game is over.