Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sam Mills Fan

I'm 100% sure we will beat the Seahawks. Agree?

126 posts in this topic

establish run = Panthers victory.

Key to the game right here, we have to pound the ball at them so they roll their safeties up to stop the run. Once we do that we should have a couple of opportunities to take some vertical shots which we MUST cash in on. The only problem I see with this gameplan..... Seattle's front seven is way to fast for the read option to work on a consistent basis....

This is a jinx thread..lol

But I am extremely confident we will win this game

I did until today with this and Naka

establish run = Panthers victory.

I think our key to this game is on the defensive side - not the offensive one. Our Offense will score. Probably less than in other games b/c Seattle has a solid defense all the way around, but it will score. The key for us is whether our Defense learned to tackle this week and can stop Lynch from getting geared up.

If we keep him from hulking out their passing game is not good enough to make up for the loss without gift receptions in the end zone at the last second...

Not at all. This team is wildly unpredictable. The last time I was confident about a game we were destroyed by 30 points.

I do think we'll win, but I'm not 100% sure the Sun will come up tomorrow. Being 100% sure of a Panthers victory is akin to insanity. :P

me thinks you need to drop the run game and focus on the air attack personally. Seattle has a very strong run defense. If you guys come out focusing on running the ball, I guarantee a Hawk victory

Hell no, I'm not. Until our defense can hold an offense in check, I have zero confidence. Seattle's D is fast in the front 7 and big and physical in the back end. Gonna be hard.

all y'all are crazy....Seahawks gonna be running all over your asses. Just when you think you have Beast Mode contained, which doesn't happen, I'll give you that little hint...he's gonna hit the sidelines for some skittles and Turbin is going to explode on you with a whole different look. 27-10 Hawks....love ya

I've often wondered why we have a Seahawk fan as a mod....but I'm just as perplexed that Bev Perdue is our governor. Anyway 'Hawk, no Zorn to Largent this time...

Carolina 31

Seattle 17

10/26/93

as the reigning Huddle Survivor Champ, Zod can't get rid of me, it's in the bylaws!

We might only win 3 more games this year

I'm 100% confident we win more than 3 games the rest of the year...

But yes, my psychic abilities are telling me that we will beat the poo out the Hawks this week. 31-10

10/26/93

as the reigning Huddle Survivor Champ, Zod can't get rid of me, it's in the bylaws!

LOL. I actually respect the Hawks and their fans. Was stationed in Alaska in the early 80s, and the Seahawks were viewed as Alaska's "home team". Seattle-great fans, great city!