Photo
- - - - -

I'm 100% sure we will beat the Seahawks. Agree?

• Please log in to reply
126 replies to this topic

#16 Chaos

Chaos

@chaos_cltsports

• ALL-PRO
  • 9,414 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 09:10 AM

Playing Seattle in Charlotte is a win for sure. Sign me up

(drooling homer)

#17 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,302 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 09:11 AM

if we come out of the gate swinging on both sides of the ball like we did against atlanta, there's no way seattle is coming back from that.

just like before, they have to set the tone early.

#18 catfang

catfang

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,540 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 09:16 AM

establish run = Panthers victory.

#19 mwright350

mwright350

Thy Jimmies shall be Rustled

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,687 posts
  • LocationChina Grove, NC

Posted 04 October 2012 - 09:17 AM

I'm confident we can beat them if we play like we did in Atlanta.

I haven't had enough Kool-Aid to guarantee we will. We've proven time and time again that we are fully capable of losing games we should win.

#20 Hawk

Hawk

Huddler of the Decade

• Moderators
  • 14,979 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 09:28 AM

all y'all are crazy....Seahawks gonna be running all over your asses. Just when you think you have Beast Mode contained, which doesn't happen, I'll give you that little hint...he's gonna hit the sidelines for some skittles and Turbin is going to explode on you with a whole different look. 27-10 Hawks....love ya

#21 Guest_fug_*

Guest_fug_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 October 2012 - 09:29 AM

Erroneous. I've said it a million times. Divisional games: All bets are off. There are no implications to be made from a divisional game. They have so much history and know each other so well. The worst team in the league can beat their leage best division rival any Sunday. The Redskins beat the Super Champion Giants twice last year.

Don't read anything into it. If we had shut out the Falcons, it wouldn't in any way mean we were a better team. We could still be an awful team. Getting smashed by the Giants, or losing to the Seahawks would be much more significant.

That said, we will bend Seattle over a saw horse .

Posted Image

#22 Rubi

Rubi

Squid Smasher

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,338 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 04 October 2012 - 09:35 AM

We have to get ahead early and force them to be a passing team. If they keep it close and control the rock then we may be in trouble. Our WRs have to step up and get open against their strong secondary

#23 Jase

Jase

Kuechold Fantasies

• Administrators
  • 17,332 posts
  • LocationMatthews, NC

Posted 04 October 2012 - 09:37 AM

all y'all are crazy....Seahawks gonna be running all over your asses. Just when you think you have Beast Mode contained, which doesn't happen, I'll give you that little hint...he's gonna hit the sidelines for some skittles and Turbin is going to explode on you with a whole different look. 27-10 Hawks....love ya

In honor of breast cancer awareness month and the way we're going to own marshawn lynch due to lack of support on offense...I now dub him....breast mode.

#24 Guest_fug_*

Guest_fug_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 October 2012 - 09:39 AM

The way CJ is playing Wilson may be crying before the game is over.

#25 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • 12,271 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 09:41 AM

Key to the game right here, we have to pound the ball at them so they roll their safeties up to stop the run. Once we do that we should have a couple of opportunities to take some vertical shots which we MUST cash in on. The only problem I see with this gameplan..... Seattle's front seven is way to fast for the read option to work on a consistent basis....

#26 AceMan

AceMan

Huddle Vet

• HUDDLER
  • 2,741 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 09:44 AM

This is a jinx thread..lol

But I am extremely confident we will win this game

#27 beastson

beastson

Philly Cheese Steak

• HUDDLER
  • 10,032 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 09:44 AM

I did until today with this and Naka

#28 mwright350

mwright350

Thy Jimmies shall be Rustled

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,687 posts
  • LocationChina Grove, NC

Posted 04 October 2012 - 09:46 AM

I think our key to this game is on the defensive side - not the offensive one. Our Offense will score. Probably less than in other games b/c Seattle has a solid defense all the way around, but it will score. The key for us is whether our Defense learned to tackle this week and can stop Lynch from getting geared up.

If we keep him from hulking out their passing game is not good enough to make up for the loss without gift receptions in the end zone at the last second...

#29 dbeat

dbeat

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 513 posts
  • LocationLA

Posted 04 October 2012 - 09:48 AM

Not at all. This team is wildly unpredictable. The last time I was confident about a game we were destroyed by 30 points.

#30 iampantherman

iampantherman

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 317 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 09:54 AM

I do think we'll win, but I'm not 100% sure the Sun will come up tomorrow. Being 100% sure of a Panthers victory is akin to insanity. :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com