#121 Argus Plexus

Argus Plexus

Super Kami Guru

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,671 posts
  • LocationCape Fear Area

Posted 04 October 2012 - 07:49 PM

You haven't given up, but won't get your hopes up? Where does that leave you? Out in the cold, waiting to bitch at the first sign of something bad, so you can say "I knew it".

Too many taking credit for our slow start. The "I knew it" crowd is out in full force.

Well, I knew most of you would whine, cry, bitch, and moan after every loss.

Oh well, fap fap and fap some more. It usually helps. From what I have been told anywho.

You're the second person I've had to explain this to today. Where does that leave me? Enjoying the games on sunday and not particularly caring if they make a title or super bowl this year. If it happens, great! If not, I didn't get my hopes up anyways. This is, what, the fourth or fifth year in a row I've gotten my hopes sky high only to be brought crashing down by mediocre play. So until they decide to start playing football instead of powder puff, I'm just going to enjoy the games one at a time rather than get my playoff hopes up for a team that thus far has not shown any true reason besides homerism to get my hopes up. I am not a part of the "I knew it" crowd. Don't pretend to know me. I don't need a lecture.

#122 Kuech the Sneak

Kuech the Sneak

• HUDDLER
  • 4,423 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 07:51 PM

It kinda doesn't matter if gamble is out....they won't need to pass the whole game

#123 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,936 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 08:13 PM

It kinda doesn't matter if gamble is out....they won't need to pass the whole game

because lynch is going to run 500 yards and score 4 TDs and their defense is going to shut down every aspect of our offense, right?

#124 iamhubby1

iamhubby1

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,183 posts
  • LocationSpartanburg, SC

Posted 04 October 2012 - 08:15 PM

You're the second person I've had to explain this to today. Where does that leave me? Enjoying the games on sunday and not particularly caring if they make a title or super bowl this year. If it happens, great! If not, I didn't get my hopes up anyways. This is, what, the fourth or fifth year in a row I've gotten my hopes sky high only to be brought crashing down by mediocre play. So until they decide to start playing football instead of powder puff, I'm just going to enjoy the games one at a time rather than get my playoff hopes up for a team that thus far has not shown any true reason besides homerism to get my hopes up. I am not a part of the "I knew it" crowd. Don't pretend to know me. I don't need a lecture.

Did not pretend to know you, don't care to one way or the other. People that give up are not on my speed dial.

Don't want a lecture? This is the wrong place to be.

Also, if you were excited about 09 and 10, you are just not paying enough attention.

Personally, I see great things in our future. I can't wait. These losses will only make the winning all the more sweet when they start. Most folks will miss it, waiting for the shoe to fall on the way to the plateau.

Very few fans can be winners all the time. Hell, none can. Sorry to tell you that. Also really sorry I threw another lecture at you.

I am happy to say, my giddy is still strong. And GOOOOO CATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#125 Argus Plexus

Argus Plexus

Super Kami Guru

• HUDDLER
  • 5,671 posts
  • LocationCape Fear Area

Posted 04 October 2012 - 08:22 PM

Did not pretend to know you, don't care to one way or the other. People that give up are not on my speed dial.

Don't want a lecture? This is the wrong place to be.

Also, if you were excited about 09 and 10, you are just not paying enough attention.

Personally, I see great things in our future. I can't wait. These losses will only make the winning all the more sweet when they start. Most folks will miss it, waiting for the shoe to fall on the way to the plateau.

Very few fans can be winners all the time. Hell, none can. Sorry to tell you that. Also really sorry I threw another lecture at you.

I am happy to say, my giddy is still strong. And GOOOOO CATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Indeed, go Cats

#126 Kuech the Sneak

Kuech the Sneak

• HUDDLER
  • 4,423 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 08:33 PM

because lynch is going to run 500 yards and score 4 TDs and their defense is going to shut down every aspect of our offense, right?

I think we can score on there defense, I just have no faith in this porous run defense, we haven't been good in run D since at least 2006

#127 Guest_Tom Cat_*

Guest_Tom Cat_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 October 2012 - 08:35 PM

the resident drama queens.

dude Im not the one reporting whats going on, Im just telling you what it means.

Or you can look at our win to loss ratio and figure it out for yourself.

#128 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 19,174 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 04 October 2012 - 08:37 PM

Russell Wilson's love of short passes + panthers corners who line up 20 yards deep = my biggest concern in this game.

Yep. They will do what the Giants did against us. Find the hole in that soft zone, settle down, and wait for the pass to arrive.

#129 Guest_Tom Cat_*

Guest_Tom Cat_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 October 2012 - 08:44 PM

I hear ya bra and want to see the light but please - how does one enjoy games when their team loses like ours? They invent ways to lose. Seriously Id like to know the secret because I wasnt on the Kalil superbowl bandwagon either - just hoping for a decent competitive season and so far I havent enjoyed but the one game we won against a team without a coach. If the secret is booze or beer count me out. Frankly there isnt enough alcohol to make me enjoy seeing my team get ass pounded week after week - besides I really feel like poo the day after.

#130 Brokenbad

Brokenbad

Cam is my hero

• HUDDLER
  • 3,550 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 08:46 PM

Blitz the living fug outta him.....

#131 Guest_Tom Cat_*

Guest_Tom Cat_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 October 2012 - 08:53 PM

Sure could use Brandon Hogan right about now. If he would have been able to go on PUP he would be back after the bye week. Instead he's done for the season because of some knee swelling. Great.

I thought with the new rules about IR he could come back after week 6 if he was better?

#132 Cj72

Cj72

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 639 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 09:01 PM

Yep. They will do what the Giants did against us. Find the hole in that soft zone, settle down, and wait for the pass to arrive.

Thats exactly what i would do. I heard Norman on the radio talking about the difference between college and now. He said something like in college he met the receivers at the los but now he is having to learn to play off the receivers to try to get them to commit to their route in the 5 yards that contact is allowed. Now I'm no where close to being a NFL coach but it seems to me that it would be better to try to direct the receiver where YOU want him to go. What's the difference if you get burnt once or twice or the other team moving down field with 20 five yard completions.

#133 bigskypanthersguy

bigskypanthersguy

Prowl, Cats, Prowl.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,359 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 09:10 PM

I come here today in reverence of my liver...poor old bastard served me well.

#134 Sam Mills Fan

Sam Mills Fan

The Truth Sometimes Hurts

• HUDDLER
  • 5,715 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 09:57 PM

To all those making fun of Sidney Rice and company, you know that every Rams fan is looking at our secondary on Sunday as equally as bad as their receivers?

I'm sure when people are saying there's still no way they can throw on us someone is going "Oh noez! How can we throw on THE Captain Munnerlyn??"

#135 Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

OWN the Line of Scrimmage

• HUDDLER
  • 17,413 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 04 October 2012 - 10:44 PM

Need a win just to get some of you bitches off the rag.

Damn!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.