#31 CarolinaNCSU

CarolinaNCSU

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,732 posts
  • LocationRaleigh

Posted 06 October 2012 - 11:52 PM

^^Basically.

As a side note though, I made it on live tv tonight, made it on the jumbotron, and I actually called the win/bet my roommate earlier in the week that we would win (he gave me great odds). Successful night.

#32 SmootsDaddy89

SmootsDaddy89

Just Say No To Boo

• HUDDLER
  • 9,957 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 11:54 PM

So you're the huge fat guy in that gif. Grats bro!

#33 SZ James

SZ James

1 888 CAM PAIN

• HUDDLER
  • 7,429 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 12:02 AM

Shamelessly lifted this from t-dub:

http://deadspin.com/...s-rich-pageant/

That man will go down in internet gif history

#34 CarolinaNCSU

CarolinaNCSU

• HUDDLER
  • 4,732 posts
  • LocationRaleigh

Posted 07 October 2012 - 12:27 AM

So you're the huge fat guy in that gif. Grats bro!

I'd love to be that giant kid tonight. Tomorrow, no chance.

#35 SmootsDaddy89

SmootsDaddy89

Just Say No To Boo

• HUDDLER
  • 9,957 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 12:28 AM

Dude is probably gonna get mad pussy for sure.

#36 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 13,952 posts
  • Location704

Posted 07 October 2012 - 07:51 AM

Typical FSU. Us ACC fans should be used to this by now.

Read on twitter that Jimbo Fisher now has FIVE losses when heading into the game as a double digit favorite.

Is his seat getting warmer?

Good win for State tho- if they beat Carolina again this year he'll prob get a lifetime contract.

#37 unicar15

unicar15

• HUDDLER
  • 3,612 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 08:18 AM

I love backhanded compliments from UNC fans. You guys are more passive aggressive than Barbara Walters when she's on her period. Just suck it up and be happy that this sets up for a great matchup when we come to Kenan. You guys just continue to fail to recognize that the wins yesterday by our two programs (against the two premier divisional opponents) leaves open the possibility that there could be an NCSU/UNC ACC Championship game.

Is the chance slim? Yeah...because we still have to play Clemson at Clemson. But you guys have a cake schedule and could actually make it there (yeah...backhanded compliment).

On a more Pack-centered note...

The secondary finally came to play today. The reason that you saw FSU held to 16 points is because the DBs finally played within the scheme. There was nothing open downfield with Amerson, Wolff and the rest actually doing their jobs instead of hunting for picks.

We physically dominated FSU in the 2nd half so this wasn't about FSU crapping the bed etc...it was about a pissed off NC State team from the week before coming to play with a chip on their shoulder bc they knew tonight was make or break.

On the TOB subject....

I've said it before and I'll say it again...if the guy wins 9 games a year he is going to stick around at a North Carolina football program (that's UNC included). There is not a program in this state that will EVER contend for a national title as long as the best players continue to leave for the SEC. For some reason when Butch Davis went to UNC you guys had that delusion...it's not going to happen when the teams in the SEC have more talent than your starters on their 2nd string. You saw a prime example just this year when Todd Gurley, Keith Marshall, Jonathan Bullard, DJ Humphries, Germone Hopper, Nick Dawson ALL left the state of North Carolina.

So as far as TOB is concerned...yeah if we beat UNC this year then I'd say he probably sticks around because other than Clemson, the rest of the schedule is made up of teams I think we should beat (Maryland, UVA, Wake, BC). So if you beat those teams you SHOULD beat and you beat your rival...even if you lose to Clemson you win 9 games in the regular season...typically good enough to challenge for the ACC title or at least a high profile bowl.

Is TOB a likeable coach? No. Is he a player's coach to the degree Fedora or BD is? No. But he has an 8-4 record against ranked opponents, an undefeated record against our biggest rival (and a winning record against our in-state rivals overall), and two wins over top 10 teams in the last two years. If the guy could recruit elite talent (which it doesn't look like any coach in NC can do) then he'd be a great coach. So long story short...if we win at least 8 games this year he's staying around. If we crap the bed against the rest of our schedule then there will be a change.

#38 Falcons1stPanthers2nd

Falcons1stPanthers2nd

• HUDDLER
  • 2,836 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 08:25 AM

I love backhanded compliments from UNC fans. You guys are more passive aggressive than Barbara Walters when she's on her period. Just suck it up and be happy that this sets up for a great matchup when we come to Kenan. You guys just continue to fail to recognize that the wins yesterday by our two programs (against the two premier divisional opponents) leaves open the possibility that there could be an NCSU/UNC ACC Championship game.

Is the chance slim? Yeah...because we still have to play Clemson at Clemson. But you guys have a cake schedule and could actually make it there (yeah...backhanded compliment).

Great win by NCSU. Didn't think they had it in them honestly. I thought FSU was gonna roll through the season.

#39 Nicbsbll2

Nicbsbll2

• HUDDLER
  • 2,503 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 08:54 AM

leaves open the possibility that there could be an NCSU/UNC ACC Championship game.

Are they even eligible for the ACC Championship game?

#40 tarheelpride

tarheelpride

Logic is optional

• HUDDLER
  • 2,918 posts
  • LocationMiddle of Nowhere, NC

Posted 07 October 2012 - 09:23 AM

UNC isn't eligible for this year.

#41 SmootsDaddy89

SmootsDaddy89

Just Say No To Boo

• HUDDLER
  • 9,957 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 11:55 AM

I love how Fedora is a huge troll and still wants to win the coastal division though.

#42 Delhommey

Delhommey

• Moderators
  • 12,389 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 12:04 PM

That was pretty much the same viewing experience as watching us give it away to Atlanta.

#43 Ncstatefan

Ncstatefan

GO PACK!!!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 654 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 06:55 PM

WOLF!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.