Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

beastson

Cam Newton - "I'm A Football Player" WTF

88 posts in this topic

Cam does whatever he has to for the team to succeed.

Yup, like fumbling on a play that would have won the game.

Only on the Huddle...

2 people like this

Would be awesome if a mod could ban this Falcons turd who's been trolling the Panthers section for days..

i'm gonna ask this as i finish zipping up my flame suit...

...what is the difference between cam newton, vince young, and michael vick?

i have yet to see what cam newton is doing that is going to revolutionize the game.

now if he ever grasps the mental side of the game like manning, brady, brees, and rogers...couple that with his physical abilities and then i can understand him being once in a lifetime player.

but i don't see him progressing in that direction.

he looks like nothing more than a stat collecting machine.

Cam hikes to himself now?

1 person likes this

Would be awesome if a mod could ban this Falcon turd who's been trolling the Panthers section for days..

Come on man! I have put together very useful information and provided stats to back them up. I even gave props to Steve Smith, Beason, and predicted a Carolina win next week.

Just because I dislike Cam Newton does not make me a "turd". It just means I have an opinion, like everyone else.

Was my comment wrong? Did he not fumble on a play where he had the first down? Did the Panthers not punt the ball and then lose the game based off that fumble?

So quick to throw the "ban" word around here. You guys are welcome to come talk some smack anytime over at the Falcons board. Division Rivals are no fun without you know, being rivals and all.

i'm gonna ask this as i finish zipping up my flame suit...

...what is the difference between cam newton, vince young, and michael vick?

i have yet to see what cam newton is doing that is going to revolutionize the game.

now if he ever grasps the mental side of the game like manning, brady, brees, and rogers...couple that with his physical abilities and then i can understand him being once in a lifetime player.

but i don't see him progressing in that direction.

he looks like nothing more than a stat collecting machine.

Yeah your posts in the other thread about our QB all make sense now.

I am sorry but I have to say it. You are an ignorant bastard. Find a new team.

If I could PIE the OP 100000 times I'd do it.

This is the best post of the season. Yes, yes, yes some more.

The wildcat is complete horse poo. It's a joke of an offense. fuging horrible to have a QB who could throw for 300 yards in his sleep on any defense and the high octane receivers we do along with $50 MILLION worth of RB and chud continues this QB read option wildcat horse poo

WTF were we thinking believing that Cam was a football player. He clearly isn't. Just because he dressed like one and is out on the football field playing doesn't make him a football player.

Come on man! I have put together very useful information and provided stats to back them up. I even gave props to Steve Smith, Beason, and predicted a Carolina win next week.

Just because I dislike Cam Newton does not make me a "turd". It just means I have an opinion, like everyone else.

Was my comment wrong? Did he not fumble on a play where he had the first down? Did the Panthers not punt the ball and then lose the game based off that fumble?

So quick to throw the "ban" word around here. You guys are welcome to come talk some smack anytime over at the Falcons board. Division Rivals are no fun without you know, being rivals and all.

We have a few longtime Falcons posters here who are pretty cool guys. If your intent is to stick around here, you would be best served to leave the poo talking in smack central and talk real football here.