Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

beastson

Cam Newton - "I'm A Football Player" WTF

88 posts in this topic

keep cam in the box. don't let him out.

amidoingitright?

1 person likes this

Let Cam play QB, let the RB's who we pay handsomely be RB's.....

When we attack vertically we *** people up. whats so hard about this? Stop being cutesy all the time. Stop the gimmick wildcat stuff.

Yea we sure ***ed those Bucs up when all we did was pass and had like 10 rushing attempts all game.

Some of you are completely idiotic and small-minded.

Cam is one of the best things that has ever happened to this franchise. Hopefully the management doesn't screw it up. So far they have me worried.

1 person likes this

Cam is one of the best things that has ever happened to this franchise. Hopefully the management doesn't screw it up. So far they have me worried.

Screw up WHAT?

1 person likes this

Scew up WHAT?

Surrounding him with a competent supporting cast of players and coaches.

Cam is a duel threat QB....a different breed. He runs. We drafted THAT.

If you don't want Cam to run....you will never see him reach his ceiling and that is one higher than anyone to ever play the position.

Cam is right.

Cam is definitely a dual threat QB and you cannot take the running aspect of that away from him. However, it is Chud that gets too cute and married to gimmick/college schemes.

He needs to find that happy medium that keeps those aspects of the game, but not run it as our primary offense.

Cam has plenty to continue to work on....he is a young QB still learning the NFL game.

But, Cam is not calling these plays....he is not making these decisions...he is trying to execute what his coaches are asking him to do.

1 person likes this

Im glad Cam will do whatever the coaches tell him to do. If all the players did that we def would be winning. Yes I want want Cam to throw more then run, but doing watch the coaches say...instead of f this im a qb only, means he has the right mentality.

Why do people reach for poo every time Cam says something? Get a new hobby.

I see only a select few understood what I was saying

It's not about Cam words or Cam himself

It's about him already taking on the identity of the coaches. And it is some The Golden Calf of Bristol bullshit

• Topics

• No jarred Norris? No Gino Gradkowski? No Brian Cox Jr, no way.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle
    • Hey @E CaT PanTHer 2. For someone that kind of consistently makes strange remarks about black people, and also proudly voted for and supported Donald Trump, you sure don't seem to mind appropriating black culture when it serves you best.
    • I heard something the other day that made perfect sense to me. I was obviously aware of the Austin craze a few years back when interest began peaking and the real estate market began a recovery long before the rest of the country. Someone said, "Austin is outgrowing Austin." Remember Charlotte in 1990 and what happened over the next 20 years? Very comparable and many of the same issues associate with such rapid economic growth, development and population: real estate, infrastructure (traffic), employment competition, etc.