Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TNF Week 5 - Cards @ Rams

20 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

A Rams win tonight will be the first time since Week 8 of 2006 that they have been over .500

Posted · Report post

what a boring game. I dont care what these team's records are, they are boring to watch.

Posted · Report post

Was that the rams punter with the blatant cheap shot lol??

Posted · Report post

I honestly thought this game might be decent with how the Cards have been playing. I was mistaken.

Posted · Report post

All these TNF games especially week 3 have been sh1tty

Posted · Report post

is it just me or is TNF's halftime way shorter than any other game?

Posted · Report post

Peterson running backward lol always a great way to return it.

Posted · Report post

Williams was knocked out cold...I hope the dude is ok.

Posted · Report post

51 yard TD by Bradford. AZ down by 14.

Posted · Report post

AZ moving the ball nicely, trying to make a game of it with 7 minutes left.

Nice pass by Cobb under pressure.

Posted · Report post

Getting interesting with 6min left in the game.

Posted · Report post

Sure wish jenkins would have dropped to us so I could be more pissed because we would have passed on him.

Posted · Report post

Pay attention Panther fans...See what happens when a team come together and focuses on the REAL issues of a team and not sit and have endless fictious concerns about their QB. The Rams are more concerned with actually turning their team into a SB contending team with their # 1 pick QB at the helm. While it's seems like the same old script season in and out with you guys. Ignore the real issues of your team while believing that if you could just get your QB mistake free your team is SB bound. I didn't see Stafford mistake free last night and his team won.

The Rams were 2-14 last season. They are now 3-2. When you have realistic expectations of your QB and realize that he's there to help your team as a whole and not be a plug for your team already existing issues that no one wants to deal with, your team can turn itself around and be a contenter for real.

Anyway, Stafford isn't Cam. The media gives a damn about his future because he's their 2010 chosen QB. They don't give a damn about Cam because they didn't want you to pick him in the first place. They are more than happy to help you folks continue pushing the mindset that nitpicking Cam and putting all kind of unrealistic expectations on him will fix your teams issues and make them contenders again. They would NEVER do that to any of the QBs they back because they know that no matter how talented a QB is by himself, he needs a strong and mature supporting cast around him to get the WINS.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='footballisasport' timestamp='1349435491' post='1934752']
Pay attention Panther fans...See what happens when a team come together and focuses on the REAL issues of a team and not sit and have endless fictious concerns about their QB. The Rams are more concerned with actually turning their team into a SB contending team with their # 1 pick QB at the helm. While it's seems like the same old script season in and out with you guys. Ignore the real issues of your team while believing that if you could just get your QB mistake free your team is SB bound. I didn't see [b]Stafford[/b] mistake free last night and his team won.

The Rams were 2-14 last season. They are now 3-2. When you have realistic expectations of your QB and realize that he's there to help your team as a whole and not be a plug for your team already existing issues that no one wants to deal with, your team can turn itself around and be a contenter for real.

Anyway, [b]Stafford[/b] isn't Cam. The media gives a damn about his future because he's their 2010 chosen QB. They don't give a damn about Cam because they didn't want you to pick him in the first place. They are more than happy to help you folks continue pushing the mindset that nitpicking Cam and putting all kind of unrealistic expectations on him will fix your teams issues and make them contenders again. They would NEVER do that to any of the QBs they back because they know that no matter how talented a QB is by himself, he needs a strong and mature supporting cast around him to get the WINS.
[/quote]

Matthew Stafford and Sam Bradford are two different people.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='X-Clown' timestamp='1349454413' post='1935044']

[/quote]

They aren't persecuted black QB's, so he doesn't care. Besides, they all look the same anyway.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='X-Clown' timestamp='1349454413' post='1935044']
[/quote]

I know that...But thanks for making me aware of my error. I didn't proof read.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='BullittGT' timestamp='1349482309' post='1935516']
[b]They aren't persecuted black QB's,[/b] so he doesn't care. Besides, they all look the same anyway.
[/quote]

Really???