19 replies to this topic

#16 X-Clown

X-Clown

Positive Polly

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,235 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 11:26 AM

Pay attention Panther fans...See what happens when a team come together and focuses on the REAL issues of a team and not sit and have endless fictious concerns about their QB. The Rams are more concerned with actually turning their team into a SB contending team with their # 1 pick QB at the helm. While it's seems like the same old script season in and out with you guys. Ignore the real issues of your team while believing that if you could just get your QB mistake free your team is SB bound. I didn't see Stafford mistake free last night and his team won.

The Rams were 2-14 last season. They are now 3-2. When you have realistic expectations of your QB and realize that he's there to help your team as a whole and not be a plug for your team already existing issues that no one wants to deal with, your team can turn itself around and be a contenter for real.

Anyway, Stafford isn't Cam. The media gives a damn about his future because he's their 2010 chosen QB. They don't give a damn about Cam because they didn't want you to pick him in the first place. They are more than happy to help you folks continue pushing the mindset that nitpicking Cam and putting all kind of unrealistic expectations on him will fix your teams issues and make them contenders again. They would NEVER do that to any of the QBs they back because they know that no matter how talented a QB is by himself, he needs a strong and mature supporting cast around him to get the WINS.

Matthew Stafford and Sam Bradford are two different people.

#17 FireMarshallBill

FireMarshallBill

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 05 October 2012 - 07:11 PM

They aren't persecuted black QB's, so he doesn't care. Besides, they all look the same anyway.

#18 footballisasport

footballisasport

• HUDDLER
  • 5,195 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 08:13 PM

I know that...But thanks for making me aware of my error. I didn't proof read.

#19 footballisasport

footballisasport

• HUDDLER
  • 5,195 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 08:14 PM

They aren't persecuted black QB's, so he doesn't care. Besides, they all look the same anyway.

Really???

#20 TheAmericanDream

TheAmericanDream

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 545 posts
  • LocationTriad

Posted 05 October 2012 - 08:38 PM

Go Chris Givens!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com