88 replies to this topic

#1 Exar0s

Exar0s

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 07:11 PM

Good job Huddle!

I admit defeat when I lose. Perhaps we will try this again in December when I prepare a little harder.

Props

#2 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,082 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 04 October 2012 - 07:29 PM

Look at this, you're all grown up now posting in smack central. When I make the trip out to Atlanta, the first thing I'm going to do is take a nasty steaming dump right in front of the Falcons shithole of a dome stadium. Nobody will likely notice though with the sh*t smell that permeates through the air there on a daily basis.

#3 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• HUDDLER
  • 12,092 posts
  • Locationtied to your basement wall

Posted 04 October 2012 - 07:39 PM

take a look at your life man. Are you proud of yourself? If you are trying to talk crap about a successful 23 year old millionaire, then you need to take a long hard look at yourself.

#4 Exar0s

Exar0s

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 07:42 PM

Look at this, you're all grown up now posting in smack central. When I make the trip out to Atlanta, the first thing I'm going to do is take a nasty steaming dump right in front of the Falcons shithole of a dome stadium. Nobody will likely notice though with the sh*t smell that permeates through the air there on a daily basis.

Nah, the air always smells good when you are undefeated and have a 3 game lead in your division. I understand your hate though. If Cam Newton was the QB of my team (Thank god the Falcons are not that dumb) I would be an angry little man also. Look on the bright side though, you only have to watch that idiot pretend to be good for the rest of his career.

Cam Newton vs. Falcons - 3 losses and 0 wins

#5 Exar0s

Exar0s

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 07:46 PM

take a look at your life man. Are you proud of yourself? If you are trying to talk crap about a successful 23 year old millionaire, then you need to take a long hard look at yourself.

I am proud of myself. Are you? You people are the ones paying to watch this idiotic "successful 23 year old millionaire". I guess the only thing about that statement I can agree on is that he is a millionaire . .

Successful? 7 Wins - 13 Losses . . 4 TD - 5 INT . . I'm not seeing it? Or should I say thank god I don't have to see "it" but twice a year.

Wasn't Vince Young a "successful 23 year old millionaire" at one time also? :rolleyes:

#6 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • 13,082 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 04 October 2012 - 07:50 PM

Your team is so successful you have to spend half your time here talking crap to validate yourself?

Ok.

#7 Exar0s

Exar0s

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 07:54 PM

Your team is so successful you have to spend half your time here talking crap to validate yourself?

Ok.

Ruh Roh! The little Panther fans can't handle the heat on their own "Smack Central" forum?

Serious question, do you not think he looks like a complete fool? dancing while his team is losing? sulking behind his towel? Having Steve Smith call him out in public? Blowing off his teammates?

I get being a homer, lord knows I love my Falcons, but really? I guess Carolina Fans can't see that Cam Newton is the laughing stock of the NFL QB's.

At least he is entertaining, right?

#8 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • 13,082 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 04 October 2012 - 08:01 PM

Shouldn't I be the one doing all the typing lol, you seem to be more worked up and butt hurt than I am.

#9 88 Bronco

88 Bronco

• HUDDLER
  • 5,901 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 08:04 PM

The team that chose Vick over Schaub will always be looked at as stupid,

#10 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 19,467 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 04 October 2012 - 08:05 PM

Hmmm... Another Falcon "fan" that shows up after the game. Other than caddieman and blankskarma, These guys are the new version of the Saints bandwagon. It's like watching a dog eat its own poop.

#11 Exar0s

Exar0s

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 08:11 PM

The team that chose Vick over Schaub will always be looked at as stupid,

Really, this is what you guys hit me with? Vick? Sorry little buddy but you are 6 years late to that party. I guess it makes since though, Vick and Newton share some similarities, Vick was/is still light years better than Cam will ever dream of being though.

How does it feel being the last team not to have back to back winning seasons? I remember those days, Vick didn't help us with that either. Luckily we drafted a real QB and have since had 4 strait winning seasons.

Going on 5 if you missed the "We are undefeated" part.

#12 88 Bronco

88 Bronco

• HUDDLER
  • 5,901 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 08:15 PM

What was your team back then, the Cowboys or the 9ers?

#13 YourMomsLover

YourMomsLover

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,871 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 08:19 PM

Says the little bitch that put hearts in the title. I bet you like to get butt fuged in Decatur.

#14 Exar0s

Exar0s

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 08:20 PM

What was your team back then, the Cowboys or the 9ers?

Come on dude, at least give your post a little effort. Born and raised in Atlanta FYI. Been here through the good days, and the bad days (mostly bad, but w/e). Much like you guys! minus the still being horribly bad and still having a horrible QB parts.

#15 YourMomsLover

YourMomsLover

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,871 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 08:21 PM

Come on dude, at least give your post a little effort. Born and raised in Atlanta FYI. Been here through the good days, and the bad days (mostly bad, but w/e). Much like you guys! minus the still being horribly bad and still having a horrible QB parts.

This post confirms my previous post.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.