Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Panthers now have the longest non-winning record streak in the league!

107 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm happy no matter what because, this football, is just a game. Sure, I want the Panthers to win and be successful and it sucks for about 30 minutes after a loss. Then I realize that is just a game and isn't effecting my life at all. I still enjoy watching the games and chatting with my friends on Carolina Huddle. Well until everyone becomes retarded and overreacts. I can't handle that shiz

2 people like this

Posted

all part of the master hurney plan , you guys settle down !

on a side note, the Rams new GM did an awesome job of infusing that defense with talent over the offseason, and they have two 1st round picks for the next two drafts going forward.

Posted

all part of the master hurney plan , you guys settle down !

on a side note, the Rams new GM did an awesome job of infusing that defense with talent over the offseason, and they have two 1st round picks for the next two drafts going forward.

Also, they're voiding the last year of Steven Jackson's contract so he becomes a free agent this offseason. They can use that extra money to further upgrade their team.

Meanwhile Jackson will be signed to Carolina as Hurney concludes we're not winning simply because there aren't enough talented running backs on the roster.

Posted

I'm happy no matter what because, this football, is just a game. Sure, I want the Panthers to win and be successful and it sucks for about 30 minutes after a loss. Then I realize that is just a game and isn't effecting my life at all. I still enjoy watching the games and chatting with my friends on Carolina Huddle. Well until everyone becomes retarded and overreacts. I can't handle that shiz

you guys really need to choose between "YOU'RE NOT A DIEHARD FAN, BANDWAGONER!!!" and "It's just a football game guys" as your principal defense. It's silly to use such contradictory retorts.

Posted

There's no reason to be optimistic. This team has let us down and I don't see a turning point coming anytime soon.

Posted

For the record, saying I keep ranting about Cam's towel is a bold-faced lie. I have ranted about Cam after a grand total of one (1) game in his career. Carry on.

Posted

Carolina Panthers: Mediocre since 1995

Yet you're not a real fan if you aren't positive and are considered "bitching" for telling the truth.

Whats actually negative are those who jump on others for pointing out reality calling them negative, not true fans, telling them they are bitching, etc. because you're just telling every other non-panther fans how much in denial this fanbase is. It's laughable to defend this crap.

3 people like this

Posted

Hawk made this thread better

Posted

We just need to begin winning and everything will be good.

Posted

Carolina Panthers: Mediocre since 1995

Yet you're not a real fan if you aren't positive and are considered "bitching" for telling the truth.

Whats actually negative are those who jump on others for pointing out reality calling them negative, not true fans, telling them they are bitching, etc. because you're just telling every other non-panther fans how much in denial this fanbase is. It's laughable to defend this crap.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fallacies

Posted

The Rams broke one of the longest streaks in NFL history having not had a winning record at any point in the regular season since 2006. The owners of the new longest streak are YOUR Carolina Panthers. No winning record in the regular season since December 28th, 2008.

This is irrelevant.Football fans are about the here and now and that is the way it should be.

Posted

The Rams broke one of the longest streaks in NFL history having not had a winning record at any point in the regular season since 2006. The owners of the new longest streak are YOUR Carolina Panthers. No winning record in the regular season since December 28th, 2008.

You also own the longest back to back non winning seasons. Now at 16 years and climbing. Just saying.