Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Windy on Sunday...

58 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

We should be wearing the blacks this time of year

Thats so racist! Where is "King Taharquikaqikahaqikuahaquiahaa" when you need him! :lol:

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I don't think fans at the game know any better, so I can't get too angry. It is odd though how many fans who show up at BOA and don't know much about football. Last season I was at a game and the opposing team kicked off, the ball sailed into the endzone, and our KR caught it and took a knee. A Panther fan leaned over to me and said "uh-oh they just scored 2 points didn't they? He's down in the endzone." He was being serious. I went into the rules about why they didn't score two points, and the guys eyes glazed over as though he wasn't actually listening. I have dozens of these kinds of stories.

Jesus, thats scary! I went to three games last year and the Saints game there was a guy sitting next to us who was trading pokemon/magic trading cards or whatever the hell they are with another dude all game. Dont think they actually paid attention or watched the entire game but they had on their Panther shirts. Where the hell do these dudes come from?

Posted · Report post

Maybe when Nakamura is beat on the deep route the wind will blow the ball away.

Posted · Report post

This has to be the most self loathing fan base in the league. The AFMB has less negativity about this team than it's own "fans"

Posted · Report post

I don't loathe the team I loathe the fan base

Posted · Report post

This has to be the most self loathing fan base in the league. The AFMB has less negativity about this team than it's own "fans"

i see a lot more respect and admiration from other teams forums than this one.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Posted · Report post

The only game I attended last year wash the monsoon vs Jacksonville. It only makes sense that this will be the one & only game I attend this year.

Posted · Report post

Actually this match-up feels like the Jacksonville game last year. We did pretty good in the monsoon rains against a team that runs well and has a stout defense. Should be low scoring but I hope we win.

Posted · Report post

We should be wearing the blacks this time of year

Corbis-42-16081377.jpg?size=67&uid=ead06e9e-0bba-4170-b4f2-d1e17a75f64b

Not sure how this is going to help us beat the Seachickens, but... okay???

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

uFm7v.gif?1