Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jase

Jobless rate falls to 7.8%

SuperMan    141

Obama supporters not releaseing the true unemployment numbers in California...

I called it.

They doctored the numbers to help Oduma.

MadHatter    9,501

The jobless rate falling below 8% was the headline news on every station....scrolling along the bottom.

Yet, this correction (which showed that the jobless rate in fact did not dip) is a by line on Page 20.

Waiting for CWG and Zod to try and spin that the liberal media is still not proving ridiculous air cover for the obama administration.

SuperMan    141

The jobless rate falling below 8% was the headline news on every station....scrolling along the bottom.

Yet, this correction (which showed that the jobless rate in fact did not dip) is a by line on Page 20.

Waiting for CWG and Zod to try and spin that the liberal media is still not proving ridiculous air cover for the obama administration.

No surprise there really, they will do anything to defect all things negative to Obama just like they will blow up somthing minicule on Romney.

Obama supporters are all on the bandwagon to economic collapse.

g5jamz    1,111

Some would say that about an infatuation with Bush...like the chick in the town hall debate and Obama's excuses.

SuperMan    141

it's funny how infrequently romney supporters talk about romney.

Whats funny is how often Obama talks about Obama.... Crickets......

mmmbeans    443

Some would say that about an infatuation with Bush...like the chick in the town hall debate and Obama's excuses.

absolutely... soooo?

pstall    5,759

i have been looking at some data. i may start a thread tomo and just put out some stuff and not add any comments and let everyone extrapolate what they will.